My Sunday Headshave

Abhinav
Hi friends my name is abhinav and I'm keeping my head bald from last 2 years .. I shave my head twice a week or sometimes thrice a week

And today also I had my routine headshave ..

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Rohan Takla
इतना चिकना कैसे करवाया

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Abhinav
Khud hi kia hai razor se

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Reshma
Hi abhinav ..  I'm really impressed by your style and bald head

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Reshma
Your head looks so cute to me , I wish to be your friend
Please give me your mail id

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Abhinav
Thank you reshma .. thanks a lot

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Reshma
U are very unique pandit ji .. Smart and religious

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Abhinav
Hey reshma  .how're you  .please give me your email id so that we can chat there

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Abhinav
Tell me something about yourself reshma ji .. are you also bald ?

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Reshma
Hi Abhinav ji

I'm 23 year old girl working in delhi, no dear I'm not bald but I like bald people a lot, that's why I admire your baldness and your attitude towards it

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Reshma
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Abhinav
Thanks reshma for giving your mail I'd ..I'll get in touch shortly ....and now you can delete this msg if you want

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Reshma
Please send me some of your pics on my mail id

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Reshma
Today must be your holiday na, so what are you doing today anything soecial

Re: My Sunday Headshave

PRIYA
hi reshma

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Abhinav
Nothing special, just relaxing in my home... Maybe in evening I can try some oiling on scalp and facepack

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Reshma
Ok and what type of tilak you applied today ..can you show me

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Abhinav

Re: My Sunday Headshave

Reshma
Wowww you tried bindi again, its awesome

Looking cutie pandit ji

Re: My Sunday Headshave

PRIYA
Hi reshma