My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

1234 ... 65

My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

Anjali Bhargav
Hello everyone ..

My name is Anjali ..my husband shaved me bald a week ago ..

You can read full story at

http://headshave4u.10009.x6.nabble.com/My-Husband-Shaved-me-Bald-td5004568.html

Today I shaved my head again

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

Anjali Bhargav
Today finally I've shaved my head just to
please my husband ..
I m going to share how it happened ..
Today after my husband left for Office I went
to washroom and looked at my hairs although
they are not quite big ( just below 1 cm ) but
I thought that first I should trim them with
clippers ..so I took clipper and removed its
guard ..and started moving it over my head
..small hairs began to fall all over my body
..after few minutes I was finished with clippers
and my hairs has been reduced to tiny stubles
..
Then I took shower to wet my hairs and also
to remove all those little hairs stucked all over
my body which were cutted by clippers ..after
taking shower I took some warm water and
soaked a small towel in it .. After soaking it in
warm water I put that over my head to make
my hairs more softer ..and I started preparing
razor and shaving cream etc ..
I let the towel for 5 minutes and then removed
it ..then I took shaving gel and applied it on
top of head ..after that I took brush and
started making leather by moving the brush in
circular direction ..
When my whole head was covered with foam
..I took razor and started shaving with the
grain ..initially I was but nervous but then got
the confidence of operating a razor .. When I
was finished I applied shaving cream again
and started shavingagainst the grains ...it
hurts a bit iinitially ..but I want a smooth
head so I kept going without bothering little
irritation on scalp .. I shaved twice in revese
direction
After being satisfied with my work, I washed
my head and applied coconut oil. .then I came
back to my room and let changed dress .. I
inspected in mirror about smoothness .. But it
was a bit gray on my scalp ..so I thought I
should apply foundation all over my head and
face to make a symmetric look ..
So I patted dry my head with a towel and
applied foundation cream all over my head
and face ..
Now I was looking so smooth ..I was enjoying
my look ...
After a while I thought something and ..took
my liquid sindoor and made a sharp line from
my forehead to middle of my head .. It looked
so beautiful ..then I took a bindi ..and applied
it in mid of my eyebrows ..and put a dot under
it to give a better look ...
Let's see how my husband reacts when he
sees it. .

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

Anjali Bhargav
This post was updated on .

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

Shumaila Ahmed
hii ur luk so beautiful if it's ur pic congrate 4 ur 2nd mundan in a week

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

Anjali Bhargav
Hey Shumaila,

Thankyou for ur compliment ..yes its my pic taken just few minutes back

I don't wanna reveal my identity here so that's why I've hided the facial features ..

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

Abhinav
Hi Anjaliji you are looking absolutely awesome ..
you know what ..you are luck to have such a good shaped head ..keep rocking the bald look

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

Shruti Gupta
Anjali apka sir to bada smooth or chikna lag raha hai ..

How did you get this, did you tried " bald cap" or prosthetic thing ..

Is it real ? How can you be that smooth .. Anyway congrats if its real

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

Vasu
Hello Anjali..
I'm sorry to say tat u r not the one in tat pic..
As u said u did the shave in ur home, by seeing the background of the lady in the pic, its definitely not ur home or restroom..
It feels just like a fantasy story..

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

Anjali Bhargav
Hey Shruti,

I haven't uses bald cap or anything else, I've just shaved it and applied foundation cream which I normally use for my facial makeup, today I just extended it to head also just to get an extra smooth and symmetrical look, you can also try that, it work wonders ....

Afr

Can you mail me your pics with hair and without hair just to compare ?
My mail Id is akhilbhs13@gmail.com

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

Anjali Bhargav
Today I was fully prepared to surprise my
hubby when he came back from office at 5.30
I wore a saree and done makeup .. Wore light
jewelle. . and was looking beautiful, my
husband likes big bindis so I have wore that
also,
When he arrived he was stunned by seeing me.
After few seconds of silence he asked me "is
something special today" I said " No, just
waiting for you" he smiled
Then he noticed my smooth head and asked
wheat her I had shaved it ..I explain him
everything, he looked a bit happy but didn't
said anything.
Then he went to change his dress and came
back for evening tea ... We had tea together after a long time ..we chatted on many things, he showed his care towatds me and his concerns about future and lot of other household things .
I noticed a slight softness in his behavior .. I
hope it will continue

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

Anjali Bhargav

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

mahesh156
Oh enjoy anjali jii i think ur husband has a hair fetish he likes to see female in bald head its confirm yar

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

Shruti Gupta
You are looking soo beautiful Anjali!! Why do you need hairs ..

My suggestion is to keep yourself smooth forever .. Seriously you are looking so hot.

Enjoy your new found relationship and your newly shaved head

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

Anjali Bhargav
Yes, I also think the same.. He is a big headshave fetish
I haven't noticed it yet, i hope he starts communicating his feelings to me also so that our relationship go well

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

mahesh156
Then better u stay in this look only dont grow hair anjali jii hahaha

Thanks Shruti, yes I m enjoying my new look and going to keep it for a month atleast ..
not forever though

Re: My Husband Shaved me Bald - Part -2

mahesh156
Ha just communicate with ur husband nd ask his feelings then u can decide ur look madam
1234 ... 65