Money for shave in Bangalore

Vasu
If any girl is willing to get head shaved or pixiecut, do contact me at devdevade@gmail.com.
Minimum money will be 10k for clean headshave, the amount will depend on length and thickness of the hair.

Re: Money for shave in Bangalore

Vasu
Repost..

Re: Money for shave in Bangalore

Vasu
Repost

Re: Money for shave in Bangalore

Disha
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

CONTENTS DELETED

Sunny
If u keep it clean

CONTENTS DELETED

Sunny
All the best

Re: Money for shave in Bangalore

Repost

Re: Money for shave in Bangalore

Krishaa
Head already shaved. .

Don't like it at all

Re: Money for shave in Bangalore

Vasu
Ok.. u have done the headshave for a reason Krishaa..
Now, there is no reason to feel bad about it.. as its already done.
You have to het used to it until ur hair grows back.

Re: Money for shave in Bangalore

Krishaa
Yes
But I really didn't appreciate the shave
Didn't like it at all.

Re: Money for shave in Bangalore

Krishaa
It was embarrassing as before the head shave all knew I have lice and bec of that my head is  being shaven
And then while shaving also all knew the customers present there as my parents told the barber why my head is being shaved off..
And then people around again repeating that it's good that head was shaved n all..

And now my dad is planning to take me again to the salon for a shaving cream shave..

He also suggested that I shave once more once a stubble grows on my head to avoid further lice issues..
I don't know what to say

What is shaving cream shave ?
And will shaving off the stubble when it grows any good?

Re: Money for shave in Bangalore

Vasu
I think once the hair grows into a stubble (may be 1 week growth) ur dad is planning to take you to salon where they would apply some shaving Cream on ur head and shave it clean.
I dnt thonk it will do any good as ther is no chance of having lice in tat stubble.
But it might help in having strong hair hair roots for further hair growth

Re: Money for shave in Bangalore

Krishaa
No.. today he took me to the regular men saloon where I was shaven and told the barber to apply a nice lather of shaving cream and shave my head again and make it smooth as it had got extremely slight fuzz like rough but no hair..
It was so weird..
I looked so weird with the shaving cream foamed up on my head..and then with a fresh blade he wiped the head clean and applied a fragrant oil..
And rubbed it ..

Now I'll be directly shaven when the stubble grows and after it only will my hair be allowed to grown..

I don't wanna shave off again now ..
But my parents told that one last time they'll shave off the stubble clean and then they won't..

Re: Money for shave in Bangalore

Bhavana
How much for pixie? How much for bob

Re: Money for shave in Bangalore

Bhavana
Location

I require money.Thats why

Re: Money for shave in Bangalore

Vasu
Bhavana, the location will be bangalore.. if ur hair is long till waist, clean shave will be ₹20k, pixie will be ₹12k, bob will be ₹7k.
Let me know of u r interested.