Money for headshave

Vasu
Hi All,
Any girl who is interested to shave their head for cash in bangalore?
We are ready to pay upto rs20,000 depending on the length and volume of the hair.
This is a genuine offer, so, any girl interested to grab this offer can post their reply on this thread or simply drop me an email.

Re: Money for headshave

Akshaya
Hi vasu no men for this offer

Re: Money for headshave

Vasu
No Akshaya.. No offers for men..

Re: Money for headshave

Akshaya
Come on man u can give some offer to men

Re: Money for headshave

Vasu
Ok email me Akshaya... One of my friend would b interested to gve a clean shave fr guys.. Fr free.. If interested, send me email.

Re: Money for headshave

Akshaya
20k for girls nothing for men come on man give something atleast

Re: Money for headshave

Akshaya
Send hi to my mail id akkihaircut@gmail.com

Re: Money for headshave

Romen
This guy is genuine so whoever wants the opportunity just grab it

Re: Money for headshave

Vasu
Thank you Romen.. 😀

Re: Money for headshave

Romen
So it's for charity or  video shoot ??

Re: Money for headshave

Romen
Any long hair guys also can apply for this contest right ??

Re: Money for headshave

Vasu
Its the  usual story Romen..
A friend of mine is hair fetish and wants to shave a girl with long hair.. The chopped long hair will b donated fr wig making..
Tats why the offer stands only fr long and healthy hair girls..

Re: Money for headshave

Vasu
Offer is open.. If any girl is willing, do contact me over the email from my profile or comment here..

Re: Money for headshave

Vasu
Offer is still open ladies.. Grab this opportunity to earn some cash out of ur long tresses.. And the hair will b donated to make wigs for cancer patients..

Re: Money for headshave

Vasu
Still noone came forward.. Does it mean tat ther r no real girls in this forum..? Just guys trying to b like girls?

Re: Money for headshave

Ravi
May be Vasu.. But it is also possible that they are real but hesitate to actually shave their hair because it is unusual for a girl/woman to do that. I myself am a hair fetisher but a little hesitant to shave my hair even though I am a guy.

Re: Money for headshave

Vasu
I dont think so Ravi..

Also if u r fetish, and have a thought of shaving ur head, u need to go ahead and do it. Dont hesitate tat some1 will think bad of u..

Re: Money for headshave

Ravi
Yes Vasu.. But I need confidence. When I was in school, my dad used to take me to the barbershop and get me a very short haircut every month. Whenever I had summer holidays, he used to get my head shaved smooth. I used to enjoy that very much.It continued till I started college and then he stopped taking me for a haircut. Now whenever I go to the barber I want to tell him to make it short like a military cut or give a nice head shave but I'm too hesitant to say that. So I end up getting a regular haircut.
I need someone to take me to the barber and forcibly get me a haircut. But I wonder what my friends and family will think if I tell them about the fetish.

Re: Money for headshave

Kasturi
I am a girl. I dnt have courage to face my family with shaved head. But i am up for a chat.

Headshave fetish . Slave fetish. Bdsm fetish.
I used to enjoy nude bdsm public headshave video. If u enjoy those i we can do a chat.

Re: Money for headshave

Vasu
Sorry Kasturi.. I'm not into roleplays..