Money for headshave in Bangalore

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Vasu
No Raghu.. its exclusive for ladies only..
For men i can give free headshave if u wish..

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Raghu
I like to meet nd talk to hair fetisher once bro

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Vasu
Ok Raghu.. if u want, v can plan fr a meeting in Bangalore

Ya bro   , we can plan for a meeting

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Vasu
Plan fr a weekend (sunday).. may b v can meet in forum mall Koramangala..

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Raghu
I’m ready to meet today only bro , I can come to Kormangala forum mall

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Vasu
Not today bro.. i'm in office.. ll meet on Sunday..

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Raghu
Ok bro sure , Sunday will meet , u shaved any woman head before bro

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Vasu
Yes.. i did shave of 1 lady.. she donated her hair..

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Raghu
Oh ok bro , I would like to meet u , Sunday if possible will meet
12