Money for headshave in Bangalore

Vasu
If any girl is willing to get head shaved or pixiecut, do contact me at devdevade@gmail.com.
Minimum money will be 10k for clean headshave, the amount will depend on length and thickness of the hair.
The process will be done in Bangalore. Weill take care of ur travel expenses once the deal is confirmed.

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Anon
Will you take the hair with you ?

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Vasu
We would donate a part of hair for hair organisation for wig making for cancer patients..
Rest of the hairs will be kept with us.

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Anon
Which organization ?

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Vasu
Hair for hope

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Vasu
Repost

Samiksha
Yes i can

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Vasu
Contact me at devdevade@gmail.com Samiksha..
Lets discuss and decide about the cost and process involved

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Samiksha
U can say the process here .

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Vasu
No.. once u contact me in email, we have to do a video call for verification.. then only i can tell about the process and discuss about cost..
Without doing video call verification, i can't share any details..
If u r interested in doing it, contact me in my email.. else pls move ahead..

Fetisher
Hello. In Rajahmundry

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Vasu
If u r interested for doing this shave Swarnalatha, we can arrange for ur transportation from Rajamundry to Bangalore and accommodation in Bangalore too.. let me know if you are interested..

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Priya
I am intersted sir
Please tel me some details here so that i can forward my contact

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Sanju
Hi Priya I shave ur head

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Hello Priya..
We will cut ur hair to different styles like bob, mushroom cut, boycut, then finally will completely shave ur head. We will do video recording, but wont be shared to public forum. If u r interested below r the steps to be followed.

1- send email to devdevade@gmail.com
2- we will do video call either in hangouts to make sure you r legit person or not (because there r lot of people with fake names and there r guys who try to act like women)
Note: without video call confirmation, the plan wont be taken forward. Hope u understand.
3- we will discuss about the money for ur shave
4 - will decide on the date wen to do the shave
All these things will be carried either in email or whatsapp communication. If u r from other city than Bangalore, we will tKe care of ur travel and accommodation expenses to Bangalore.
If you r ok wth these, contact me.

Re: Money for headshave in Bangalore

Raghu
Even for boys u pay bro for headshave