Moms haircut

Alex
It's a long ago story when I was in school in 8th grade me and my mom were supposed to go for an event ..my dad already reached there ,mom was supposed to go parlour and then for the event but heavy rain in our area didn't let mom to reach there,so mom got ready wereing nice pink saree and we were having time also as we didn't go for parlour my mom was combing here hair .her hair length was little longer than midback length and black in colour with few highlights in between that too in bottom which was lighter in colour,my mom was in disguise related to her hair ,so she asked me whether will I cut her hair ,not haircut but little bit of trim from the ends and I was like why not my dream is gonna come true. So she first covered herself with the towel and then I started cutting her hair when strand of her hair fell down I was horrified she moved back and told don't worry son go for it and asked to spray more water.the spray bottle which was half filled with water once I sprayed I enjoyed in happiness I started spraying heavily and in no time the spray bottle got empty and water were dripping off her hair,I bravely picked the comb and scissor and started chopping hair after almost fifteen minutes of chopping, her hair reached below the shoulder length,after seeing such amount of hair on ground she got shocked her highlights got rid off but when she checked her self in the mirror she was happy.i quickly collected the hair and kept in my room after attending the event my mom said all her friends praised for the haircut .after coming home I wrapped that hair in a newspaper and kept it for my memory as moms first haircut from me..hope you all like this short story

Re: Moms haircut

Chinna_Reddy
nice

Re: Moms haircut

Alex
Thanks

Re: Moms haircut

Dipika
Alex nice one
Can you come back and we can write a story on tmkoc please please you are too good with that

Re: Moms haircut

Alex
I am not the one who use to write tmkoc haircut .