Meet up in ahmedabad

Sneha
Hey guys i am back...some of you might remember me...i really wanna do something about this community...always hidden...so i am trying to organize a kind of meet up for girls and guys....but i need your support id need to see your responses...i am also planning fun hair activites for all of you crazy hair lovers....ohh and it was a crazy experience growing out my hair from the bald head..

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Rashmi
Are u bald now ?

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

king29.sa
Hello Sneha,

When are you planning any dates ?

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

krish p
Hi
Hello how are you.
You like her.

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Sneha
Haha i was bald a couple months ago, short hair now

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Sneha
Ill see the response here if anyone is willing..Fetishist are reclusive by nature because people might think they are weird...i am proud of who i am...and this forum is filled with men pretending to be women too..thats the reason i was inactive for so long...but now i gotta do something about it you know....soo ask around your fellow fetishers if they would be interested

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Sneha
HI i am fine wbu?
And sorry what do you mean by u like her?
Ham

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Ham
Hey Sneha I am Hamza how r u? Can we see your style?
Ham

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Ham
I am interested but there are some problems if you don't mind can we chat on email for some time just asking

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Sneha
Talking on email is too tiresome...have you heard about a APP called discord? Download it and i can give you instructions we can talk there...a lot easier :)
Raj

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Raj
What are the instructions friend
Ham

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Ham
Ok downloading it

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

krish p
What is u r I'd in discord
Ham

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Ham
Downloaded now?

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Shivam
How can I fi d you in app

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Sneha
Ill make a server and post the code here wait
Ham

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Ham
Waiting

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Sneha
https://discord.gg/jdNzeD Here’s the server id post whatever you like or if just wanna talk Msg me on there

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Sneha
And please guy’s dont be anonymous there its a safe place show yourself use your real name..i do...otherwise all of the things that you guys think would never be true...who knows right

Re: Meet up in ahmedabad

Sneha
.    Join guys its fun
123