(Mahiya and Moumita discuss here!!!) also any Bengalis are welcome to talk here.

(Mahiya and Moumita discuss here!!!) also any Bengalis are welcome to talk here.

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: (Mahiya and Moumita discuss here!!!) also any Bengalis are welcome to talk here.

Mahiya
Sorry priyanka my internet not working proper. But let me tell u about shaving experience. It was such ajeeb feeling. Maine aisa khabi bhi maisoos nahi kiya. Sister, me and mother went to roadside nai since it was close to home. It was super hot that day. I was wearing jeans and long sleeve shirt. Sweating profusely. When we get there nai ask mother "kiski liye?" Mother point to me and say to do head shave. Everyone around look at me. I look down i couldnt do eye contact. Nai laugh and say "bachi to kitni badi hai, acha chalo, bachi ajao". I go over and sit on stool facing him. I had longish boycut. Nai ask mother when head was shaved last. Mother said "bachpan mein ganji karwiye thi 5-6 baar". Nai nod his head and say "ha thik is garmi me bacho ki baal chote rakhna sahi hai". My sister start to laugh. She was enjoying this lots. I was feeling so nervous and excited at same time. Excited for change but nervous due to what people gonna say. I see few people gather around. Everyone ask mother whats going on and she say nothing just headshave. Some people look shocked other look confused. Nai then wrap towel on neck and wet all the hairs. He start massaging head which felt nice. I see people take out phone and capture photos. I hear the photo click on their phones. I dont know wh but all of a sudden i feel shame. Even though i know im not doing anything wrong. Im doing what mother tells me to do but i still felt shame. All of a sudden i hear mother say "mahiya idhar dekho". I glance at her and right away she capture photo on her phone. I get mad and ask what shes doing. She yell and say quiet, she sharing with family only on whatsapp and fb. I felt such shame i cant even tell u. But what to do. Nai then begin with ustara at hairline. He rewet head few times. After some time i was bald. Mother rub my head and tell nai to make ot smooth. She wants me bald for few months. She say its good to keep head light, less time spent taking care of hair. Nai agree and start to put shaving cream. It felt good on bald head since its cold. He shave like this in opposite direction few more times. Then he put lots of oil. And now im bald. When i got up many people look at me in amazement. Sister rub my head and said "ajse tujhe takli bulaongi" and again i just look down. Its a very interesting feeling.

Re: (Mahiya and Moumita discuss here!!!) also any Bengalis are welcome to talk here.

Farida
Mahiya how are you adjusting to change? Do
you like the headshave?

Re: (Mahiya and Moumita discuss here!!!) also any Bengalis are welcome to talk here.

Mahiya
To tell u the truth i feel like i like it becuz it is so different and easy. But also i dont like it becuz of all the teasing everyone doing. Now i think i start 2 understand ur pain. Last night mother called over some of her friends for chai. They all came and got so shocked to see me. They asked mother what happened and she say nothing just bcuz of hot weather its best to keep me shaved. When they ask why not shave my sister she said "ab maliha(sister) ki kuchi dino mein nikkah hai. Iski kiaise baal katva do. Vaise bhi maliha ab bari hocho ki hai". Then all the aunties start 2 say that i too am big now. Mother brushed it off. She said "mahiya abhi bhi choti hai". Then one aunty say "leiken behen ki nikkah  me kya ganji achi lage gi?" Mother changed the the tooic but now its giving me tension. I absolutely forgot about sisters wedding i feel so stupid. What wil people say

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

I dont hv psoriasis and oh wow that looks very pretty. Yes i'll do something like that for the wedding. Thank u priyanka

CONTENTS DELETED

Mahiya
No i never said that. I went bald due to warm weather and also mother really wanted me to. I originally had bowl cut due to punishment type things. But anyway yes i still feel nervous but im enjoying it. I feel so light and cool

CONTENTS DELETED

Mahiya
However long mother wants me to stay bald. She's really liking my look. My father included. When he came home from work he was shocked. He rubbed my head and said he liked it. So far mother said, "is saal mein 4-5 baar aur ganji karwa deti hoon tujhe. Baal ache rahenge" i showed mother the photo btw for look for the wedding. She agreed. Im so excited

CONTENTS DELETED

Mahiya
Hmm yeah i will have to tell mother about sandal paste. Shes been putting oil on head few times per day. It makes it very shiny and scalp soft. I think mother loves my look now. Shes always rubbing my head and putting on oil. And it feels great for me too since i get head massage

CONTENTS DELETED

Mahiya
I dont have guts for all that stuffs and my mother would never let me. Shes very old fashioned thats why. Even this head shave she said its what people do in our culture

CONTENTS DELETED

Mahiya
Hmm lets see. I actually really like my eyebrows they are beautifully shaped i dont think i will shave them. The people that live in our building, neighbors and such are all looking at me shocked whenever they see me. Sometimes they come to me and rub my head and ask what happened. Im so tired of that question. Whats to happen? I shaved my head thats all. Stupid people

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: (Mahiya and Moumita discuss here!!!) also any Bengalis are welcome to talk here.

Mahiya
Some people thinking i was forced. Technically yeah i was bcuz i cant go against mother and she decided for headshave but i didnt really mind. After having boycut for so long i didnt get scared anymore. Im excited for sister's wedding. Mother and aunts saying not to cover head day of wedding. It will be hot and stuff so best to keep uncovered. Mother told me she will get me big jhumkas so it will look bold with bald head

Re: (Mahiya and Moumita discuss here!!!) also any Bengalis are welcome to talk here.

Sridevil
Hiiiooo
123