ME AND MY MAID PART 3

Please read me and my maid parts 1 and 2 before u read this:

P : See I came here two months back.I should stay atleast for one more year.So there is no  possibility of
     seeing them this year.By taht time they see me I l grow my hair.Thats it.Even I have a wish?Can u
      help me to fulfill it?

M : U have a wish?How can I help u?
P : Yes U can only help me.
M : What should I do mam,tell me.
P : I l tell u but u shouldnot tell this to anyone.Promise me on ur loved once that u wont tell this to anyone.
M : Yes mam,I wont tell anyone tell me.Promise on my loved once.
P : Actually this happened:
When I was in Chennai.Oneday I was learning car in Chennai.While driving I hit a dog and it died on the spot.Actually it was a pet dog.That dog owner was an old woman of 70 years age.She told me that she won't spare me for killing the dog and cursed me that I can't sleep peacefully.From  that day,while sleeping I used to have bad dreams like dogs chasing me etc etc.Then I told this to my friend.She suggested me to go to a babaji in forests.I went to him and explained him everything.He told me a solution.The solution is I have to be a SLAVE(like dog) for someone for exactly 48 hours.If  I do any task  given by my owner and obey his orderrs for 48 hours.If I do so, then those bad dreams will go off and the curse will finish.(That is a fake story told by me to become a slave for her.).
M : Oh my God!So u want me to..........
P : Yes make me ur pet.If u do so, I l give u a lakh rupees.
M : one lakh rupess!!! OMG!!
P :  Yes.But u should maintain this secret between u and me.R u ready?
M : When should we start this?
P : Since I have holidays this week,we l start this in next hour.R u ready?
M : Ok mam!!
P : There are some rules to be followed for this:
        1)I shouldn't have a piece of cloth on me in this 48 hrs.
        2)U have to treat me as worse as possible.
        3)U have to shave my head half before starting this.The next half should be shaved anytime.
        4) If u want u can beat me.
        5)U can give me any punishment u want.
        6)When sleeping, I have to sleep near ur leg everytime.
        7)My master should be nak*d for first 24 hrs.I mean u.
        8)If I disobey u, u have right to punish me.
M : I think I can't do this mam.
P : Please u can only help me to come out of this curse.Please.I beg you.

I started to cry after this and requested her badly.Atlast she agreed.

P : Ok!For ur comfort Iam giving u two tablets,the green one and the red one.If u give me the red tablet I
      l be hypnotized and listen to you and I don't remember anything you did to me.After 48 hrs u give me
      the green tablet and I l be back to normal again.If u do anything wrong,the curse won't leave me, so
      please strictly follow those above rules.
M : Ok mam.But when will u shave my head?
P : See I l be under u for next 48 rs,order me to do it in that time.
M : Ok mam.So now I have to get ur head half shaved right?
P : Yes!Do it now! And if my parents call me,tell them that I went to friends house and Iam fine.Tell them
     I l call after 2 days.
M : Ok mam.So shall we start?
P : Wait I l show you the equipment.come!
M : What equipment?
P : The one you have to use it in this 2 days.
M : Ok mam.

I went to my bedroom and opened cupboard.It has a chain with collar to tie on my neck, a whip given to M.

M : Why is this chain mam?
P : U have to tie it to me.
M : And the whip??
P : If I disobey u, u have to use it.
M : I think I cant do this mam.
P : Please U have to do this.If u want I l give u more money.Even I don't know what u l do to me because
      of tablets.So , what is the problem.
M : U don't know anything when u take that tablet right?
P : Yes.I don't remember anything,so don't worry.
M : And after 48 hrs,I have to give the other tablet to u,right?
P : Yes.
M : Ok mam.Iam ready.And I have to tell u one thing mam.
P : What?
M : U r body is so milky white especially u r back.
P : Thank you dear.Even ur body is good especially from back.So u knw what to do right?
M : Yes mam.First shave u r head half.After that give u tablet and shave the other half any time.And I l be
      ur owner for next 48 hrs.I shouldn't wear anything for  next 24 hrs.Is it correct?
P : Yes but u forgot one thing.U have to tie that chain to me.
M : After giving tablet, I l tie u.
P : No u do it now.
M : Mam now.
P : Yes now!!U give tablet after half head shave.After tablet shave another half.But before that I want to
      see how u will be and give me a good name?
M : Ok mam I l call u Tommy from now.Okay?
P : Okay!Now ask me to bend.
M : Tommy bend!!

I kneeled before her.She tied  that to me.I was moving like a dog before her without clothes.In between I stopped wantedly to check whether how she l react.She said:
M: Mam move.
P : U!Iam not P now.Use the whip.

She whipped on my butt.It became red.Then I moved along her to bathroom.

M : Common.I l make u bald now.
P : Yes mam.
M : Go and get ur head wet.
P : Yes mam.

I moved to the bucket and dipped my head in bucket.

M : I l shave u r head half now!Okay?
P : Yes mam.As u wish.
M : I forgot comb . Go and get it soon.
P : Yes mam.

I moved with my hands and legs and got the comb by my mouth.

M : Good Tommy!!

I licked her foot.

M : Now come on.Bend infront of me.

She combed my hair and divided it into two parts by comb and tied a braid.Now she asked:

M : Get the cream on the table .

I moved to table and got the cream.

She took the cream from the tube and applied it to my head.She took water in her hand and massaged my hair.After lather came, she started to shave my head.She kept razor on my hair but unable to identify the half that she wanted to shave.So, she once again ordered me to get a bucket of water.I got her.Then she poured all that water on my head again.She went out and brought a water bottle and mug with her.In that mug,there is some antiseptic.She applied it on razor and kept it on the center line of my head.She started to move it slowly to the right.Now the top part of my right head is shaved.After that she asked me to move back.Then I moved back.She shaved back half of right side.Now Iam half shaved.Now she asked me to turn back again.She said :
M : Tommy u r head is soo smooth.It is like a chapathi dough and she started rubbing it.Now bring me a
       set of blades on the table.
I went and brought them .She broke a blade vertically and inserted into the straight razor.She again started to re-shave my head.To shave back side she bent me down in such a way that my half bald head was touching her p*s*y.She felt tickled and nice.I can observe that.She pushed me so down that my bald head is touching her p*s*y fully.Now she said:

M : Tommy,touch ur head now.

I touched my head on right half.It is so smooth and fluffy.As M said,it is like chapathi dough.It is something like this:

After that she ordered me to take the tablet and drink water.I did so.I pretended like I became unconsious.After that she came to me and examined me.She rubbed my other shaved half.She said :

M : Oh God!Her body is awesome.She is so fair.Her head is so smooth.I would have even accepted her
      offer for free.Her as* is so big and round and is in perfect shape.I wish she would have given me two
       more days extra for being her master.Her butt is as smooth as butter.God knows how she maintained
       this structure!!

She kept her hands on my as* and p*s*y for 10 minutes.At that time,I was unable to control myself.Now she took water in her hands and sprinkled onmy face.I woke up and kneeled down before her.She said:

 M : Who are you?
 P : Iam whatever u say.
 M : U r my slave and u r name is Tommy.
 P : Yes mam.
 M :Now wet ur other half of hair and sit before me.
 P : Yes mam.

I moved to bucket of water and dipped my head into it and went back and kneeled infront of her.

M : Now Iam going to shave u the other half.
P : Yes mam.

She took the cream and applied to to my whole head and loaded a new razor and she first re-shaved my shaved half.Now the remaining half hair is covered with the cream.Now she started the hairy half from centre.She kept the razor at center and shaved front part.Again she bent me down near her p*s*y and shaved the back side.Now Iam completely bald.She again reloaded the razor with new blade and again applied cream to head and started to shave again.She did like that three times.Now she ordered me to throw the blades in dust bin.I collected those blades and thrown them in dust bin.When I looked myself in mirror,Im unable to recognize myself.My head is so smooth like a pumpkin covered with chapathi dough.I went back to her crawling like a dog.Now she said:

M : Collect that hair of you that is lying on the ground and put it in the cupboard.
P : Yes mam.

I collected the hair and kept it in cupboard.

M : Tommy!Come here.

I went to her crawling and she held my chain.She took me to her room and kept the razor in her box.She asked me to go to my room and I did so.

In my room,there is a huge mirror.I looked myself in it.I was smoothly shaven with a chain in my neck and was like some pet dog.I rubbed my head by looking in mirror.It is so smooth as cheese.By the time M came to my room and held the chain and pulled me infront of mirror.She was seeing me and her both in mirror.She said:

M : I wish I was as white as you.U look so white.

She then ordered me to climb on my bed.I did so.She said:

M : tomorrow you should shave my head as smooth as yours.Otherwise I l punish you.
P : Yes mam.
M : Now I l give u a task.U have to do it.U have to check my body where hair is present except
      head.There are small  hairs in sompart of my body.Find those,otherwise I l whip u.
P : Ok mam.

I started to check her body.First I checked her legs,then thighs,then p*s*y.I didn't find anything.Then I said her:

P : Mam.I didn'f ind anything.
M : Now u r eligible for punishment.
P : Get ur whip on the table.

I went to the table and got the whip.

M : Now come on the bed and sit on my lap in such a way that u r as* will be facing me.

I did so.She whipped me once on my butt.It became red.She whipped me once again.

M : This is only half punishment.Now I l sit on u in such a way that my as* will be on u r face.Ok?
P : Yes mam.U r wish.

She ordered me to lie on bed.I did so.Then she placed her butt on my face and ordered to be still for one minute.If u make mistake again,I l punish u severely.

M : Now Iam giving u second chance.Now dont use u r hands.U have to use ur tongue to check where my
      body hair is present.If u fail this time,the punishment is very severe.So be careful.U can explore ny
      part of the body u want.Ok here I give u a clue.
She turns backwards.Now that part is present in bakcside only.
M : U r time starts now.

I started to lick her whole body from leg onwards and didn't even find baby hair.She kept her body so smooth.Now I came near her butt.I licked there but there is no hair.Then I explored her upper body but I found no hair.Now there is only one place unexplored:a*s*o*e.Now I brought my tongue between the two a*s cheeks  and explored there.She maintained that place so clean.And atlast I found little hair.

P : Mam.Its here.
M : Good.Now keep u r tongue and explore more deeply.

I did as she said so.She said go more deep.I did it in such a way that half of my tongue went inside.She said good stay  like that and started to moan.After 10 minutes asked me to lie on my back.Now she said:
M : Wow.U r as* is so big and white.It is like cheese.Now I l explore it.While Iam exploring,if u do any
      mistake, u l get punishment.
P : Yes mam.
 She separated my a*s cheeks and started to explore them by mouth.She did that for 10 minutes.After that she said:
M : Now the time is 3:00 AM.It is late. u sleep on floor.Tomorrow u have to shave my head.
P : Yes mam.
She tied my chain to bed and she slept on my bed.I slept on floor.

Next moring she woke me up at 11:00 AM.She said that I l take u to walk and after that u have to do ur personal things.She held my chain and walked from one room to other four to five times.

Next part will be continued soon

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

Plz respond to me.Hw is my story?If I get response I l continue other part.

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

Mr. Marshmallow
Excellent! Shared it on my Facebook. 👌

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

nknandini
Your story really takes me to your world and is enjoyable to read such stories.

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

Akshaya
Awesome

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

PRIYARED
Don't upload fake stories.Its totally a made up story.Rather than writing such bullshit stories concentrate on something which increases ur productivity.

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

See PRIYARED , first of all this is a true story that happened to me on November 1st week of 2017.I can't enclose my name because it breaks my privacy.Second Iam getting a lot of salary every month as Iam MBA graduate.Because Iam productive,Iam getting alot of salary for my work.Third Im feeling guilty because that my maid didn't know that I know this.So, Iam trying to reduce my guilt by sharing my story with this group members.Since u need the proof, I l share u the weather report of Kuala lampur of that day.This is the only proof I can give u.I can't reveal my identity  in this platform as it breaks my privacy.If many members of the group comments that this is fake,I won't continue this story.And Iam sorry if u felt bad.I have a solution for u,stop reading my story.If any other people in the group has problem with my real life incident,please comment me,I l remove all the threads of my story. THANKYOU.

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

Manoj
No plz continue ur story
So interesting
Plz

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

Thankyou Manoj for liking my story.It s not a story.It is real life incident happend in my life.And sometimes I feel ashamed of myseelf for doing like this.

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

Manoj
Will you continue ur incident

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

 I l come online on 11:15 pm today.If anyone wanna chat lets catch up!!

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

PRIYARED
 First of all its a fake story.Don't dare to post such stories here u a*shole.Leave this hair fetish.Don't post such erotic stories here.Better post in some p*rn websites.

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

Iam sorry PRIYARED if u felt bad.If u want I l remove it but many members said that the incident that took place in my life is good.If anyone negatively messages on my post other than u, I l surely remove it.Iam sorry if I hurt u.But Iam telling u that it is real and not fake.Please believe it.I can't reveal my identity here.Just try to understand.

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

venkat
HI Manoj, I am srinivas would like to tell you about my mummy headshave can you tell me your email address of gmail.

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

Preeti
hi Srinivas why u didn't rply in gmail plzz rply their

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

Marshal
Hii preeti tell me ur email id

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

Preeti
humblelady80 & it's on gmail

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

srinivasraou1982
HI Manoj , srinivas here do you have gmail I will share about my mummy headshave

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

srinivasraou1982
HI Manoj , srinivas here do you have gmail I will share about my mummy headshav

Re: ME AND MY MAID PART 3

srinivasraou1982
manoj, i m srinivas please let me your gmail address I will chat abt my mummy headshave