Looking for a change ??

1234 ... 14

Looking for a change ??

Anon
Hello . If you are bored of your same old hairstyle and are gutsy enough to take a change please let me know . I would love to suggest you a new hairstyle . Something like a makeover .
NOTE : Only for those who have the guts to accept change .

Re: Looking for a change ??

anjitha das
yaa y not

Re: Looking for a change ??

Anon
right now how long is your hair?

Re: Looking for a change ??

anjitha das
shoulder length

Re: Looking for a change ??

Rahul
I always keep medium type haircut . But recently I am facing Terrible dandruff problem my wife asking me go for short hairstyle . What do u suggest

Re: Looking for a change ??

Anon
@ rahul surely go for a short hairstyle something like a buzz and grow out your facial hair . It will look good . If you want more helpful suggestions leave in your contact details so that I can have a look at you and tell you what else can be done

@ms kumari how short are you willing to go ?

Re: Looking for a change ??

anjitha das
I am having dandruff very badly so anything which can solve dat n look stylish

Re: Looking for a change ??

anon
well for dandruff you will have to go bald or extremely short . That's the best remedy ,please let me know what you have decided and if you want any stylish stuff you could go for something after this . BTW what are your hobbies?

Re: Looking for a change ??

anjitha das
I lyk surfing,listening tp music, watching new movies,shopping but I don't have tym for my hobbies n m really confused abt heads have matter coz m very afraid of it..all dat clippers

Re: Looking for a change ??

Preeti Deasi
hii Ananya u online?

Re: Looking for a change ??

Anon
don't be afraid . To hell with what others think .
this is a very good way of seeing true faces

Re: Looking for a change ??

anjitha das
hlw preeti

Re: Looking for a change ??

anjitha das
how headshave is done?? n where it has to b done?? coz m having puja holiday for 1 Week..whatever needs to b done I'll have to do now only..but it takes a very long tym to grow agn

Re: Looking for a change ??

Anon
Headshave is done in many places . You have to choose where you want to get it done . Can I suggest the procedure ? And please can you video your shave ? One personal request . Can I ask ? Btw I am thr with you don't be afraid

Re: Looking for a change ??

anjitha das
ya surely plz suggest d process soon n I don't want to make any video it would b very awkward n m very sad abt d headshave

Re: Looking for a change ??

anjitha das
ya plz suggest d procedure as soon as possible

Re: Looking for a change ??

anjitha das
ya please suggest s procedure soon

Re: Looking for a change ??

Anon
First decide where will you do the shave . And can I have a present look of you ?

Re: Looking for a change ??

anjitha das
not decided d place n sorry but no

Re: Looking for a change ??

Anon
Acha. Will you at least be taking a video ?? Please don't say no. You will be shaving only head ? Or you could go for head plus face so that it is even or you could go more ..... Btw do you have a bf?
1234 ... 14