Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

1234 ... 7

Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

Ranjit
Anyone interested for doing headshave video ? I was searching for 2 models I will pay 1 lakh rupees for per video.
Requirements:
1. 5.2 minimum hight
2. Ready for nude shot
3. Eyebrows will also removed when filming maybe privet parts hair also (this for extra charge)
4. Skin tone White
5. Hair length bellow butt straight.
If anyone interested lets discuss here so many studios make video on this why we Indians don't try for this it's a great opportunity to become a professional model girls don't miss the chance..

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

janvi
Hii i'm redy for head shave and eyebrows shaving but i have bob
Cut hair what u think

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

Ranjit
Are you ready for nude shot ? If you are ok I will wait for grow your hair long then do it. Bob is way to short as my requirement people actually enjoyed long to bald not bob to bald

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

preeti
I m ready for it.
But not headshave only short haircut.

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

Ranjit
Preeti sorry I give my requirement if you are agree all my requirement then we will proceed.

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

preeti
Sochke bataungi.
Btw video spread to nahi karoge na??

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

Ranjit
Video will not sold in India cause our country not popular for this kind of activity I will sold videos to headshave videos sites so you don't have to worry also people have to pay watch this video also don't capable of download so you have nothing to worry I'm just wanted to make this video in desi style...

Ok than I m ready for it.
But little tensed about headshave.

Are you doing nude shot and are you ready to shave in naked also eyebrows and private parts?
How long your hair and how is your hight how is your skin tone and boobs size?

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

preeti
My height is 5 4
My skin tone is white
My boobs size is 34
My hair is about to butt length
And I m ready for everything

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

suraj
Hi preeti u from

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

preeti
Pvt parts shave k charges alag he na??
Woh kitne milenge??

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

Ranjit
What you want ? Did you send me your pic I have to submit them if they like we will do it

Hey preeti hhow much you want?

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

preeti
I m ready..
Sent your email id
I want50000 extra

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

Ranjit
This is way too much you will get extra 10k 50k for private parts no way

If you agree for doing porn then we will considering to pay rest of the money

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

preeti
I m not a pornstar ok
And also don't want to be
I m college girl

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

Priti
Hi preeti.kYa socha fir aapne head shave ke liye?.

Re: Looking for 2 girls for headshave video

Ranjit
But you are agree to do nude video so 110k deal ? We will do video next month and I will give you my gmail then you will send me your nude picture for selection ok ?
1234 ... 7