Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Priyanka Roy

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Baldi
Priyanka. Bolo. Sorry. Shara din aasha holo na aaj

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Priyanka Roy
Temon kichu noy online asho kotha hobe

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Sowjanya
Hi Priyanka

Ei ashlam ami ekhon

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Sowjanya
Priyanka sorry...

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Priyanka Roy
Why sorry sis?

Nilam masi Ki jeno bolbe tomake

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Sowjanya
For leaving that day abruptly

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Priyanka Roy
It doesn't matter sis

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Priyanka Roy
So how's going your bald life

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Sowjanya
Actually I felt bad when u didn't reply...thought u got angry...that's why..sorry....but poor internet connectivity..

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Priyanka Roy
Are baba ok Na now chill and share what's happened next

I am still hairy...will be bald soon....how do u want me to be bald...going to Barber and asking him to shave would be too common and boring...

Ki bolbe?

Ya but getting smooth headshave you have to be shaved by barber why don't you call a barber home and get headshave in front of your boyfriend

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Priyanka Roy
Jani Na okei ask koro

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Baldi
Uni toh online nei dekhchi

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Siddhartha
Hi

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Sowjanya
Yeah...my boy friend wants me to act like a slave...but I don't know how to....so we had a fight.....today offered him my head...he shouted...
123