Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Baldi
Priyanka. Bolo. Sorry. Shara din aasha holo na aaj

CONTENTS DELETED

Sowjanya
Hi Priyanka

Ei ashlam ami ekhon

Priyanka sorry...

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

For leaving that day abruptly

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

Sowjanya
Actually I felt bad when u didn't reply...thought u got angry...that's why..sorry....but poor internet connectivity..

CONTENTS DELETED

I am still hairy...will be bald soon....how do u want me to be bald...going to Barber and asking him to shave would be too common and boring...

Ki bolbe?

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Baldi
Uni toh online nei dekhchi

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Siddhartha
Hi

Re: Liana and Baldi please come online hurry !!!!

Sowjanya
Yeah...my boy friend wants me to act like a slave...but I don't know how to....so we had a fight.....today offered him my head...he shouted...
123