Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Priyanka

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Sowjanya
Hi priyanka

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Priyanka
Oh hi

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Sowjanya
Hi priyanka.... Thinking to meet u from some time...I used to read your conversations when I was new here. Vow..atlast we meet...ofcourse very few used to be in English...consider me as ur fan...

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Priyanka
Thanks btw are you bald or hairy ?

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Sowjanya
I have hair. Waist length. Planning to be bald in future..

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Priyanka
Best of luck also as soon as possible shave your head

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Sowjanya
Thank you. As u say. I like ur way of saying things. Straight and interesting.

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Priyanka
Oh common we are friends naa ?

Some other time I  will tell u how I came to know about u...it is an interesting turn of events

Friend and fan that should be okay...

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Priyanka
I want to hear now please please please ☺

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Sowjanya
Actually I am also excited to tell u. But I wish to keep it for our later discussions.  Where do u hail from. Just curious to know about u

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Sowjanya
Actually I am also excited to tell u. But I wish to keep it for our later discussions.  Where do u hail from. Just curious to know about u

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Priyanka
What you want to know about me ??

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Sowjanya
Nothing serious or much madam. Just came to know about u from a friend in this forum. He told about u . My information is only what u write in English in this forum. So almost nothing...I will shave in a span of 1week to 10 days

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Priyanka
Hello are you here ??

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Sowjanya
Yes.

Oh ok so you know almost everything about me but I don't know about you can you tell me about yourself? Also I don't hide anything from my friends

Re: Liana amal chotto shona ta kothay ???

Sowjanya
I am studying degree. Have waist length hair now.so hairy one and will be baldy soon.
123