Lets chat

Liana
Hi is anybody online?

Re: Lets chat

Deepika K
Hi Liana
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Lets chat

Liana
Hi deepika how are u?

Re: Lets chat

Deepika K
Good re, when did u get married?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Lets chat

Liana
A few months ago. I spoke to you around then. How did u forget?

Re: Lets chat

Deepika K
I dnt knw about ur wedding dear. Its been long time since we spoke
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Lets chat

Liana
Yeah its okkay hun. And yeah i got married about 2 months ago. Oct 10. Cant believe time is passing by so quick. How are your babies?

Re: Lets chat

Deepika K
They are good, not allowing me to do anywork😂
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Lets chat

Liana
Awww so cute

Re: Lets chat

Deepika K
Ya what r u doing baby?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Lets chat

Liana
Nothing came to bed with hubby. Had a really long day

Re: Lets chat

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Lets chat

Liana
Ey je amar bonu eshe geche 😍😍😍😍

Re: Lets chat

Deepika K
Hii
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Lets chat

Nidhu
hiiii didi

Re: Lets chat