Introduction

jeembo58
Hi, I thought i would introduce myself, I am jeem and i have headshave fetish, I particularly like to see woman who are brave enough to have smooth headshave in barbershop, Im wanting a clean headshave and hopefully i get head bald on my next visit to barber

Re: Introduction

srinivasraou1982
 I would like to share about my mummy heads have real story. If possible can u come to my gmail id
srinivasraou@gmail.com

Re: Introduction

Priyanka Roy
Hi

Re: Introduction

jeembo58
Hi,nice to be here

Re: Introduction

Priyanka Roy
Are you sis or bro ?

Re: Introduction

jeembo58
Im sis

Re: Introduction

jeembo58
How did it feel for you when you had your head shaved bald for first time?
Ham

Re: Introduction

Ham
hey Jeem

Re: Introduction

jeembo58
Hi
Ham

Re: Introduction

Ham
My name is Hamza this is my email If you are ok can we connect on email or social media?

Re: Introduction

jeembo58
What is your intrests?
Ham

Re: Introduction

Ham
Headshave Fetish the same as yours and I went bald many times

Re: Introduction

jeembo58
How dies it feel to be bald?
Ham

Re: Introduction

Ham
Its feels great do you wanna see me?

Re: Introduction

jeembo58
Where are you located
Ham

Re: Introduction

Ham
I am from Pakistan

Re: Introduction

jeembo58
Im in uk and thinking of having first headshave,
Ham

Re: Introduction

Ham
Great Go for it