Idea

Radha
Hello friends
i am radha, I amm planning to shave my head just because i am fetish
give me really exciting ideas for that.....pls
I want it to be the best experience because i come from a family where headshave is not something ok and this is my only chance.
i hav a week's time.

Re: Idea

Priyanka Roy
Ok if you want best experience then you have to go a barber shop and say him do not use trimmer or scissor to cut hair use direct straight razor to shave the and use shaving cream to make your scalp for 2nd shave if you want more excitement then say the barber to leave a choti/pilaka at the back side of your head it will give you unique look also u can shave your eyebrows and face if you want more smooth feelings u can draw fake eyebrows so no need to worry then say him to give a proper head and shoulders massage and if you want more u can shave your armpit it will give you proper satisfaction. I hope if you are fetish you will enjoy the whole process best of luck.

Re: Idea

Shital
Hi priyanka di

Re: Idea

Priyanka Roy
Hi come to one of post

Re: Idea

Pankajmayu
Hi radha. Wher r u from?

Re: Idea

Radha
Anything below neck is not acceptable for me. I’m not willing to look lik a clown without eyebrows
So it’s only head!
I’m actually going to go and get my head shaved today

Re: Idea

Priyanka Roy
Ok it's not a problem at all knew it you are not that much fetish if you hurt I'm really sorry sis.

Re: Idea

Vasu
Where r u from Radha..?
If u r from Bangalore or around it, I can give u a clean headshave as per ur wish..
V can cut the hairs to diffrnt styles like bobcut, boycut, pixiecut, mohawk before doing a clean shave.. by doing like this, u can see yourself in different hairstyles..

I promise u, it will most memorable activity of ur life..

Re: Idea

RIDA GANJI
RADHA JOIN ME PLS RIDA GANJI FACEBOOK