Idea

Radha
Hello friends
i am radha, I amm planning to shave my head just because i am fetish
give me really exciting ideas for that.....pls
I want it to be the best experience because i come from a family where headshave is not something ok and this is my only chance.
i hav a week's time.

Re: Idea

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Idea

Shital
Hi priyanka di

Re: Idea

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Idea

Pankajmayu
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Idea

Radha
Anything below neck is not acceptable for me. I’m not willing to look lik a clown without eyebrows
So it’s only head!
I’m actually going to go and get my head shaved today

Re: Idea

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Idea

Vasu
Where r u from Radha..?
If u r from Bangalore or around it, I can give u a clean headshave as per ur wish..
V can cut the hairs to diffrnt styles like bobcut, boycut, pixiecut, mohawk before doing a clean shave.. by doing like this, u can see yourself in different hairstyles..

I promise u, it will most memorable activity of ur life..

Re: Idea

RIDA GANJI
RADHA JOIN ME PLS RIDA GANJI FACEBOOK

Re: Idea