I got my headshaved again today

Vandana
I went to his place in the evening today. By the time I went everything was kept ready. I had about one in hair length now. He locked the house the moment I entered. He got some extra mirrors and kept. I could see myself on the three sides now. He held me tight and kissed me and said, I can’t wait to clean your head. I got turned on listening to that itself I couldn’t stop smiling. He removed my clothes and felt my body for a while. He also removed his clothes and he asked me so how do you want to do it this time. I said, I don’t want to go completely bald but you can shave my sides. He said no way, I want to cum on your bald her I have to shave you completely. I was excited and he tied my hands behind my back. He took the clippers out and plugged it. Schrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... the sound of it raised my heart beat and I got wet down there. He wispered in my ear say bye bye to your hair, I’m going to keep doing this to you every week. I wanted to tell him to do this everyday but I was too shy.

He made a small patch in the middle of my head, then on right side, then on my forehead. I didn’t understand what he was doing, he was making bald patches on my head, I was looking like a person with hair loss, but I was getting so wet down. He took out a vibrator and put it inside my vagina while he was continuing to match bald patches on my head. I climaxed very soon, it didn’t even take me 5 mins. He was shaving my head with one hand and the other he was playing with my boobs.
He removed the vibrator the moment I climaxed and untied me. He made me stand and he hugged me from behind, he gave me a scissor in my hand and asked me to cut my hair to my scalp. I was excited, I was looking very funny with the patch’s with my head but it was humiliating to look ugly but it turned me on. He fingered me while I started to cut my hair close to the scalp. It felt so good when the metal blades touched my scalp. Snip snip snip, I loved cutting the hair off, slowly he made me bend and inserted himself inside me and fucked me. I was still cutting my hair, then after I was done I took the clippers and shaved my head. I asked him to not to cum. I asked him to get me shaving cream and a razor. He went to the washroom and got it and he applied the cream on my head , when he was doing this I kneeled down and started blowing him. He was moaning and massaging my head, it was feeling so good. Then I asked him to shave me clean bald and once you are done you can cum on my head and face. He started cleaning in 15 mins my head was shining and I asked him to remove my eye brows also. While he removed my eyebrows I blew him really hard and he came on my face and bald head.
I can’t for my next headshave.

Re: I got my headshaved again today

Shivu
R u from vandna