I give 12000 for headshave i want to shave a Bangladeshi girl

I give 12000 for headshave i want to shave a Bangladeshi girl

Salman
If u want message me

Re: I give 12000 for headshave i want to shave a Bangladeshi girl

Lima
Hey tell me in details

Re: I give 12000 for headshave i want to shave a Bangladeshi girl

Tasfia
Salman bolo
Ham

Re: I give 12000 for headshave i want to shave a Bangladeshi girl

Ham
Hey Tasfia

Where are u from

Re: I give 12000 for headshave i want to shave a Bangladeshi girl

Salman
Full head shave by razor and then i put henna on the bald head

Re: I give 12000 for headshave i want to shave a Bangladeshi girl

Sankha
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.