I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Nakul  kashyap
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Nitin
Hi nakul

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Pankajmayu
Wher u stay

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Nakul  kashyap
Hi Nitin
I am from mp

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Shital
Mp se kaha se ho aap

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Nakul  kashyap
Satna SE

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Shital
Achya

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Nakul  kashyap
Tum bhi mp SE ho Kya?

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Shital
Ha .mai gwaliyar se hu

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Sowjanya
Hi shital

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Nakul  kashyap
So... Are you interested in haircut or headshave?

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Sowjanya
Haircut and a headshave

Hi

Are mera headshave ho chuka hai

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Sowjanya
Hi shital.....where r u from...

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Shital
Gwalier .mp

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Nakul  kashyap
Kab hua hai?

Re: I am a hair fetisher and need a girl interested in getting haircut or headshave?

Shital
10 din pahle hi hua .aur 2din pahle mere bf ne fir se smooth takla kar diya mera