Hubby forcing for head shave

Mridhu
Hi everyone,
My hubby is forcing to shave my head can any one suggest me hw to avoid dis, I really don't want to lose my hair

Re: Hubby forcing for head shave

santanu
Dear Madam have your done headshave anytine before

Re: Hubby forcing for head shave

Mridhu

S wen is was in my 7th schoolin

Komala B

On 11-Dec-2017 1:56 pm, "santanu [via headshave4u]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Madam have your done headshave anytine before

http://headshave4u.10009.x6.nabble.com/Hubby-forcing-for-head-shave-tp5041319p5041320.html
To unsubscribe from Hubby forcing for head shave, click here.
NAML

Re: Hubby forcing for head shave

santanu
how long ur hair

Re: Hubby forcing for head shave

Mridhu

Till my butt

Komala B

On 11-Dec-2017 1:58 pm, "santanu [via headshave4u]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
how long ur hair

http://headshave4u.10009.x6.nabble.com/Hubby-forcing-for-head-shave-tp5041319p5041322.html
To unsubscribe from Hubby forcing for head shave, click here.
NAML

Re: Hubby forcing for head shave

santanu
suggest you to covince your hubby for boy cut hair cut after  keeping boy cut for some period than you can go for shaving

Re: Hubby forcing for head shave

Mridhu

Actually after marriage he suggested me to go for Bob n he oly took me to unisex saloon n made my hair short, nw I ve grown till butt. He want to c me in shining gundu itseems.

Komala B

On 11-Dec-2017 2:04 pm, "santanu [via headshave4u]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
suggest you to covince your hubby for boy cut hair cut after  keeping boy cut for some period than you can go for shaving

http://headshave4u.10009.x6.nabble.com/Hubby-forcing-for-head-shave-tp5041319p5041324.html
To unsubscribe from Hubby forcing for head shave, click here.
NAML

Re: Hubby forcing for head shave

santanu
then u go for that you will look awesome

Re: Hubby forcing for head shave

Mridhu

No no I really don't want to get shave, hw 'll I face d society

Komala B

On 11-Dec-2017 2:11 pm, "santanu [via headshave4u]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
then u go for that you will look awesome

http://headshave4u.10009.x6.nabble.com/Hubby-forcing-for-head-shave-tp5041319p5041326.html
To unsubscribe from Hubby forcing for head shave, click here.
NAML

Re: Hubby forcing for head shave

santanu
do not afraid if society you can wear cap for some time and if anybody ask the reason you can say due to fungal issue u cut your hair and in two month time bob cut will come on head

Re: Hubby forcing for head shave

Mridhu

Pls giv me suggestion hw to get avoid from dis , I don't want to get bald headed.

Komala B

On 11-Dec-2017 2:23 pm, "santanu [via headshave4u]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
do not afraid if society you can wear cap for some time and if anybody ask the reason you can say due to fungal issue u cut your hair and in two month time bob cut will come on head

http://headshave4u.10009.x6.nabble.com/Hubby-forcing-for-head-shave-tp5041319p5041329.html
To unsubscribe from Hubby forcing for head shave, click here.
NAML

Re: Hubby forcing for head shave

Santanu
Mridhu i will suggest in your hubby absence go to beauty parlour and  get a undercut hair cut  which is fashion now a day your husband will like it

Re: Hubby forcing for head shave

Mridhu

He want both of us to get it done in temple

Komala B

http://headshave4u.10009.x6.nabble.com/Hubby-forcing-for-head-shave-tp5041319p5041331.html