Hi

1234 ... 47

Hi

Liana
Hi everyone! My name is Liana. Im 20 years old and i live in NYC. I'm bengali christian. I've been reading posts for the longest time on this site and I've finally decided to register. I'm hoping to make some new friends and share some stories with each other :)

Re: Hi

Jiya
Hi liana

Re: Hi

Liana
Hi jiya

Re: Hi

Jiya
Are u bald?

Re: Hi

Liana
No im not but i have been before. And I've actually been losing a lot of hair these past few years. So i probably will be in the future

Re: Hi

Jiya
When were u bald before

Re: Hi

Liana
My mom shaved my head several times growing up. Since i was a baby actually. Sometimes it was for my hair to grow back thicker, sometimes because of the hot weather, and sometimes she just wanted to cuz she believed children should be kept with little to no hair.

Re: Hi

Jiya
Ya your mother is right. Did u go to parlor for headshave?

Re: Hi

Liana
No my mom used to shave me at home herself

Re: Hi

Jiya
When was the last time you were bald?

Re: Hi

Liana
The last time i was bald was when i was 16 years old. I was in high school and i went to visit Bangladesh during my summer vacation with my family. When i went there i couldnt bear the heat. So my mom woke me up one morning and told me to go to the balcony. She forced me sit on the ground and brought a bucket of water and poured it on my hair. My hair at that time was below my shoulders. She first cut the length to my ears and then got clippers. She sheared off all the hair. After that, she lathered my entire head with my dad's shaving cream and made it smooth with a razor. So i was bald for that entire summer. She used to take a razor and reshave my bald head daily right before i showered. She used to say that by doing this the new hair will grow back thicker.

Re: Hi

Manshi
Your mother did absolutely right!! Children should be kept bald. Werent u embarrassed at 16 and bald??

Re: Hi

Liana
Yeah i was. Especially when i went back home and to school. People used to make fun of me. But there was nothing i could do honestly. I just had to accept it. But yeah it was very hard

Re: Hi

Manshi
When will u b going bald again??... hope soon since u r loosing hair

Re: Hi

Liana
Yeah my mom's been telling me recently to go bald again but idk. It took me so long to grow out my hair idk if im ready for it yet. She's been telling me that either i shave it willingly or she will forcefully do it. Im not sure how serious she is but we'll see i guess

Re: Hi

Lisa
Hi liana. I normally do not comment on other posts but I loved reading yours. I respect the type of woman your mother is. Strong, assertive, strict. Thats what symbolizes a woman. I feel like a spot a submissive in you.

Re: Hi

Liana
Lol thank u but my mom's strict because shes my mom. Not because im a "submissive"

Re: Hi

Lisa
You misunderstood what i said. I said you have submissive qualities. Submitting to another human, no matter who they are. You listen to your mother. You do what she says, even if she has to force it on you.

Re: Hi

Liana
Oh ok i think I understand now.

Re: Hi

Vicky
Liana lets chat. U hv whatsapp or email?
1234 ... 47