Hi everyone anyone interested for chating

Hi everyone anyone interested for chating

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hi everyone anyone interested for chating

Sujay11
Hey

CONTENTS DELETED

Sujay11
Hi, where u from

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

Sujay11
Bangalore

CONTENTS DELETED

Can u send me a pic of ur bald head. I've never seen one in real life

CONTENTS DELETED

Please can u send me. I'm very eager to see

CONTENTS DELETED

Sujay11
Grow ur hair till about 1inch and try mushroom cut

Re: Hi everyone anyone interested for chating

Sujay11
If u want u can see video for mushroom haircut on you tube