Hi all

Deepika K
How are you ppl? Anyone up for a chat?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Hi all

Romen
Hello maam big fan of you

Re: Hi all

krish p
Hi Deepika akka,

How are you.

Any hair news akka.

Re: Hi all

Deepika K
My fan lolzz

No bro @krish
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Hi all

Romen
Seriously my lady
Missed you so much please come back.
Waiting for your new story

Re: Hi all

krish p
Ok akka.

Chala days ki vacharu maru yala vunaru meru kids and all family.

Re: Hi all

Deepika K
This post was updated on .
First thing first Romen I'm not ur lady. As far as I remember we never talked to each other

Ha Krish andaru bagunaru. Forum anta worst posts pedtunaru so ravatle
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Hi all

sandy
anduke mimmalani andaru miss avtunattu unaru deepika, plan for some group chat this weekend on fixed time.

Re: Hi all

Romen
Ok maam ya we never talked to each other but I'm your follower from the beginning.

Re: Hi all

Deepika K
Anytime u ppl are available to talk I'm ready Sandy
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Hi all

krish p
Hi Deepak akka,

Ami chasthumaru any plans of gundu akka.

Re: Hi all

Deepika K
No bro not anytime soon
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Hi all

krish p
What is your present hair style akka

Re: Hi all

Deepika K
Bob length
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Hi all

krish p
Ok akka.

Last apudu chapunchukunaru gundu.

Re: Hi all

Deepika K
Few months back
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Hi all

krish p
When you did your first gundu after marriage and how much long your hair in that time akka.

And akka you like to chat in mail or Google Hangouts messanger akka.

Re: Hi all

sandy
hi deepika, ippudu boycut lo undha me hair, might be easy for you to maintain.
123