Hi, I am back

1234 ... 8

Hi, I am back

Nammu
Hi guys, I am back and I cannot wait to share my experiences over the past few months with you. Hit me up with your questions.

Re: Hi, I am back

Rajesh23kad
Whats up share with us

Re: Hi, I am back

Nammu
Well. I had moved to a new city and started a new life there. Shaved my head. Started being a slut. Now, a few months down, I am still doing all that plus earning money from it

Re: Hi, I am back

Rajesh23kad
Omg slut!?

Re: Hi, I am back

Rajesh23kad
Why you shaved your head??

Re: Hi, I am back

Nammu
Yes. A slut. I have really wanted to get my head shaved for a long time and I got the chance to do it after coming to the new city.

Re: Hi, I am back

Rajesh23kad
How slut you are?

Re: Hi, I am back

Nammu
I used to work in a company. I quit that job to become a maid servant and I sleep around with the people in whose houses I work.

Re: Hi, I am back

Rajesh23kad
Really??

Re: Hi, I am back

Rajesh23kad
How old are you

Re: Hi, I am back

Nammu
Yes. I had talked about it in my previous stories

Re: Hi, I am back

Nammu
I am 24

Re: Hi, I am back

Rajesh23kad
Can you mail me if I give my mail id?

Re: Hi, I am back

Rajesh23kad
What was your story??

Re: Hi, I am back

Nammu
Let’s talk here. That way other people can also join the discussion Rakesh

Re: Hi, I am back

Nammu
You can search the older stories. I posted it using my full name Namrata. It talks about how I started shaving my head and all

Re: Hi, I am back

Rajesh23kad
Ok tell me your story then

Re: Hi, I am back