Help

Deep
Hi guys I am deep from ahmedabad,I am in IT working guy and also like modelling.I need your help guys. Next weekend I nd family travelling to tirumala. My mother had a vow when we were in Chennai five years back that If i and my brother good job then whole family would get headshave.
I wont to get headshave my. As I am growing long hair for my modelling. So is there any possibility to avoid this. Can i give a inch of hair or any other,Guys pls suggest.

Re: Help

Vasu
U hve to try convincing ur parents Deep..
Usually only girls will cut 1 or 2 inchesof hairs in turumala..

Re: Help

NAVI
Deep I suggest u should go with your parents n get shave..It will be new experience for u and also for you career n also now a days many actors n model goes for bald for look n they won't look bad

Re: Help

krish
Hi Deep,

How are you.

If you have a vow in tirupati means it need  be fulfill Don't avoid the vow with out fullfil if you avoid the vow with out fullfil it's mot good so try to fulfill.

Re: Help

Deep
But I feel shame on getting shaved.  I have grown my hair more than 18 month. Doesnt want to lose in a day.my mom is very adamant on getting shaved my head.

Re: Help

Akshaya
Do it its a awesome experience

Re: Help

NAVI
Try make her understand.If she won't then try to convince yourself.N no need to shy dude.I know it's very tough decision.But go ahead just for family nothing else

Re: Help

krish
Don't feel shy to fulfill god vow.it will be good for you to fulfill vow and take god blessings so go happelly and fullfill your vow.

Re: Help

Deep
Dude listen to your heart n don't hurt anyone's sentiments

Re: Help

Deep
Hey guys this weekend we went to tirupati. My mom convinced as one of the traveller with us told that we can give only some hair from top. We went to tirumala. Great to see many people with shaved head. Got refreshed in cottage and went to headshave area near our cottage. My mom sat first and she got shaved completed by 2 min. The barber hand so expert. He was playing with razor. Then my brother and father got shaved their head. I sat,barber asked for blade. I told to remove some hair from top in sign language as barber couldnt understand the hindi. He cut three inches from end of the hair and took razor and shaved some hairs from all four direction  and from top. My brother was playing with his shaved head and he was feeling so happy. I too as I didnt get shaved and I can continue my modelling.

Re: Help

Sanju
Hi Deep

Re: Help

Deep
Hi sanju

Re: Help

Navi
Hi deep.wanna like to chat on mail

Re: Help

Deep
Hi guys I got headshave. Really lord venkatesha took revenge on me.

Re: Help

Navi
Hi deep ,what happen ?u look sad,wanna share u experience

Re: Help

Akshaya
No revenge only good after giving hair to lord

Re: Help

Deep
I didnt give hair to lord.

Re: Help

Akshaya
Then wat did u do

Re: Help

Deep
Last week I got accident and got injured my head got 5 stitches. Doctor some hair to put stitches. While combing I got paining so my dad brought barber to home and told to get haircut. First of all I denied but I was feeling pain because of stitch and cold weather. So I agreed and sat down. Barber removed my tshirt and track pant and I was sitting in my undies. He asked my mom to get luke warm water as it was chill weather and moreover I too have healed stitch. He lightly applied water on head using fingers. He took razor and shaved my head. Tears rolled down. He asked whether I am feeling pain. Shall he stop. I told no u can continue. Later he shaved remaining hair. But not smooth shave. He told he will come 2 weeks later to give smooth shave.

Re: Help

krish
Hi Deep,
How are you how is u r health now,
It's very sad to hear that u meet with accident. If you don't think wrong once you feel better and your health became normal plz visit tirupati temple and fulfill your vow and take blessings for 🙏.
12