Help!!!

1234 ... 87

Help!!!

Ritika
Hi I'm Ritika. I have hip length hair but last couple of months I faced many problem like dandruff, hair dull, itching, allergy, mass amount of hairfall. I went to dermatologist and try many thing but nothing is changing now today my doctor say I have to shave all of my hair from body and I have to apply new medicine all over my body but I don't want to shave my head as doctor say I have to shave my eyebrows too but I don't want to shave anything what should I do ? guys help me is there any other way to cure myself ??

Re: Help!!!

Vijay
Hi ritika good morning sis.kya hua ha aapke balo me sis??..

Re: Help!!!

Vasu
Sure Ritika, v can provide our suggestions to cure the dandruff and other issues..
1st v need to find the root cause fr dandruff..bit may b cos of water, dust, dry/unclean scalp, and others..
Can u tell us if any of these things r the prblm..?
Also pls tell us about urself..

Re: Help!!!

Ritika
Thanks vasu actually i'm live in Delhi and I'm 21 also newly married. I used everything to cure myself but nothing is changing cause last year we went Sahara to enjoy our vacation then my scalp become dry and started allergy problem on my body that's why my doctor suggests me to shave all of my hair in my body to cure my problem I changed doctors but all said the same things. Today I saw some hair missing on head it's look like a bald patch middle of my head also my eyebrows getting effected. I don't want to shave my hairs.today my husband request me to do my headshave but don't want to shave any thing if I become bald how can I face my in-laws ? So what should I do vasu ?

Re: Help!!!

Deepika K
Its good to get shaved now and stay in bald look for few days Ritika. Frequebmnt shave can avoid hair problem. Instead of loosing hair due to hair loss get ur headshave done shave alternate days for 2-3 months then u will have adequte hair growth n you can get rid of dandruff
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Help!!!

Ritika
Deepika it's quite impossible to headshave at my age and also I'm newly married what will everyone thinking about me is there any way to cure my problem ?

Re: Help!!!

Deepika K
I'm 23 n I've shaved my head 4 times till nw n will shave my head nxt week
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣
Ham

Re: Help!!!

Ham
will you share a pic of that patch so we can see if it is alopecia or trichtilomania

Re: Help!!!

Ritika
Sorry I can't share any of my pic or video. No way alopecia if I affected with alopecia is I become completely bald ? But my doctor say it's not alopecia it just skin disease. What should I do now ?
Ham

Re: Help!!!

Ham
I am just asking for a picture of that patch and nothing

Re: Help!!!

Ritika, as u know u r now in serious trouble as u hve a bald patch on ur head..
Its better to shave ur head and resolve the issue as its not too late now..
U r married now, so dnt worry. Just go fr the headshave, ur hubby and in-laws will support u in this time.
If u want to hve healthy hair in ur life, u hve take a step now and loose the hair now fr few months.. u can grow it again once u h e healthy scalp.

Re: Help!!!

Ritika
How can I post pic here I cant see any option to post a picture.

Re: Help!!!

Deepika K
Yah Ritika do shave ur head. How long is ur head btw?

Hi Ham n vasu anna how are u both?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Help!!!

It might just b some skin Infection.. u dnt think too much about going bald..
Its fr a medical cause..  hair is just an accessory.. nthng more.. so, just make themove and get it shaved.. thn u can strt with medicines said by ur doctor..
Ham

Re: Help!!!

Ham

this is the option

Re: Help!!!

I'm doing good deepika sis.. Seems Ritika jas a serious skin problem..

Re: Help!!!

Ritika
Ok but how I shave my head at the age. shaving head on saloon is quite shameful for me. Is there any other way to get shaved without anyone noticed.

Re: Help!!!

Deepika K
You can ask ur hubby to shave ur head at home or ask him to call barber home to shave u. You can visit any religious place n get shaved like me