Hed shave soon

1234 ... 8

Hed shave soon

Sirisha
Hi frnds. I am having lice problm.
My grand mother ordered hed shave for me.
I tryd lot of remedies for lice.as i stay in joint family my cosin sisters r getting distrubd.
I have waist length hair.
Tomow is my hed shave.am so disapontd  .
As its joint family my parents also cant help me
The decision maker is grandmother

Re: Hed shave soon

Sirisha
My parents also saying i wil get lot of relief aftr hed shave.
No need to use wooden comb fr lice
Infact am sufering lot due to lice
Our vilage barber is going to do hed shave fr me in a day or two.

Re: Hed shave soon

mahesh156
Where r u from siresha

Re: Hed shave soon

Sirisha
Andhra

Re: Hed shave soon

mahesh156
Andhra lo akkada siresha by do by iam mahesh nd iam from visakhapatanm

Re: Hed shave soon

Sirisha
Madi kadapa.
Naku repu gundu confirm ayindi
Feeling sad.

Re: Hed shave soon

Sirisha
Repu aftrnun 2.30 ki naku gundu gorugutunaru  mahesh.
Naku gundu ni escape avalani undii
But nt posible

Re: Hed shave soon

mahesh156
Repa me gundu akkada

Re: Hed shave soon

Ritu
Hiii sirishaa y dnt u use anti lice medications

Re: Hed shave soon

Sirisha
No use ritu.i tryd  all dint wrk
Mahesh ma intlone gundu geyistunaru naku repu
My cosins alredy nanu gundu ani plistunaru

Re: Hed shave soon

Sirisha
I dont want to loose my waist length hair
Gundu  lo cant imagine

Re: Hed shave soon

Sirisha
Repu ii time kalla naku gundu ayipoyi untundi
Elago oka laga ii gundu cancel ayithe bagundu mahesh

Re: Hed shave soon

destiny
you are old enough to take your own decisions, right?.

Re: Hed shave soon

Sirisha
I am just 16 yrs old.
I cant go  n live alone
My vilage is the safe place fr me
I agreed fr gundu.

Re: Hed shave soon

destiny
Well I didnt meant you to go live alone and all.
Being 16 years and all. how you going to face such thing?. gonna accept and go bald?.

Re: Hed shave soon

Sirisha
Have to acept its my fate destiny
Btw wat do u do?

Re: Hed shave soon

destiny
I am a content writer.

Re: Hed shave soon

Sirisha
Oh really
How come u in this site?
R u fetish?

Re: Hed shave soon

Sirisha
U hav strong grip on yr punctuation n lanugage skills
U deserve to b a content writer

Re: Hed shave soon

destiny
I was just browsing and stuff, finally ended up here. cant say I am fetish but I like reading weird stuff. boosts the imagination.
1234 ... 8