Headshave

Akshaya
I m a hair fetisher this is the story of headshave in bangalore i had plan to shave head but was scared how i would look after the headshave finally i thought i have to do it i had a friend who is a hairfetisher too i told him that i need headshave he told me that great i can give u a headshave he told me to meet him in a barber shop as he had paid to close it once he will be shaving me in the shop i went to the barber shop he closed the shop from outside he tols me to sit in the chair and combed my hair nicely to see have a look how will it be when its dry then he applied water to my head and combed nicely i havent cut my hair from almost 3 months so my hair was pretty long he took the razor and told me u will look good when u r bald too i believed him and he started from the back to shave i got awesome feeling once he shaved first time i was getting exicted the hair was falling down he shave my back part fully he came to my left part and applied some water and started shaving i was looking the hair falling he shave my left part fully and he came to my right part and shaved fully then top he applied water i told him to make the haor fall on my face so i can feel the shave he told ok and shaved the long hair was falling on my face thats ks awesome to feel the hair falling on my face in 20 mins the shave was over i was looking pretty good after the shave as he told me then he opened the shop i came out i was feeling exicted seeing my self bald awesome feeling

Re: Headshave

Rajesh23kad
Good story

Re: Headshave