Headshave and tattoo

Bhuvana
Hello everyone, I'm bhuvana and I'm 30 years old, this incident happened when I'm 21 years i.e during engineering 4th year.
I am slightly black in complexion with fantastic shape. A guy proposed me during 3rd year and I accepted his proposal. We started to roam. One day, my uncle watched me while I was with him. I got shocked by seeing my uncle. He didn't said anything, after when I returned home, my mom and dad were crying, and my dad was above to hit me. My aunt(uncle's wife) said that punish  bhuvi with headshave. I got schoked and pleased my parents and uncle, aunt. They said that I deserve it. I informed this to my boyfriend, he said that I was time pass figure and said that, IM NOT FOOL to marry you and get headshave. I was reluctantly crying, I was completely helplessness. I was completely calm and went home. My aunt was waiting with barber to make me bald. I was reluctant and said no, my parents tied me to pillar. The barber just throwed a bucket of water on my head, I was shivering and my dress is completely wet. The first strike on my head made me shout loud.

I was weeping a lot. The barber was too wild and he started to remove my hair from head. There are no words for me. Head shave it self took 1 hour. My mom said to shave my eye brows, I started to weep loudly. I am completely hairless and still tied to pillar. They said it was punishment, my uncle and dad brought TC from the college and just throwed on my face they said that THERE IS NO NEED TO GO TO COLLEGE. My aunt applied a lot of Chandan to my head. I guess at least I was tied for 10 hours. After wards my dad started to hit me. I felt that I deserve this coz my lover cheated me and I cheated my parents, on my 22nd birthday, I was again shaved and my head is completely covered with chandan,, my mom said that today is your engagement and your marriage is day after tomorrow. The man was completely bald aged 45 with 3 daughters, 1st daughter is just 2 years younger than me. The two daughters are 5 years younger than me. I asked my parents, how could I marry a person with daughters of my age. My parents slapped me hard and made me took exchange garlands and rings, my friends are very pleased to see me. On the engagement day itself he strictly said me to be bald and get nose pierced. The d day came, I was made bride groom and completely prepared for wedding. I got my nose pierced with a pin and two rings on order of him. My head was completely covered with Chandan. I was made to sit behind him, I started to roar badly, my parents and his 3 daughters controlled me, he tied mangalasutra in my neck. I went to his home, his daughters became my daughters. On the first night, my daughters prepared me for the first night with sadness on their face. They sent me to his room. He was only with his inner and his erected dick was completely visible. He dranked half cup of milk, and I drank another half. He was eagerly waiting to have sex with me, he made me to sit nude, he observed my lower part, it was completely filled with hair, he called his daughters to clean my hair. They started to veet the hair. He sent them out. He started to apply Veet on my head and hairy places. He cleaned everything thing including my eyebrows again. I remained hairless. He started to have sex with me, he fucked me atleast for 3 hours, I was moaning a lot with pain. He fixed my timetable for sleeping, cooking and every thing. I woke early in the morning and started to prepare my 3 daughters. The younger one's were reluctant. But the elder understood my condition as we are having less age gap. After they went to their colleges, he asked me to come to bathroom and ordered me to sit down naked, I am naked and I sat down, he took a razor and stated to shave me again. He fucked me for 30 min and he started to office. He gave exactly 7 plain satin silk sarees and asked me to wear, all my bra's and petticoat were set on fire. I am only just with a piece of jacket and saree.
After 3pm all the 4 people returned to home. The old guy removed my saree Infront of his daughters, he said to his daughters that, If you will commit any mistakes , this is the punishment that will be to you. The next day was Sunday, his every day routine is to have sex with me and shave me. On the Sunday, he called a guy order him to pierce my nipple and put nagin tattoo on my head. The pain of rings was horrible. The head tattoo was to much painful. After 6 months I was declared as pregnant, he was completely happy. Now we are proud parents of a boy. My 3 daughters got married and they got settled in foreign. We got 5 grandchildren. Presently Im 30 and my husband is 53. Until this day, he shaves my head daily either with razor or veet. And my satin silk saree count increased to 17.
WILL CONTINUE BASED ON MESSAGEs.

Re: Headshave and tattoo

Tushar29
हेलों