Happy new year!!!

Priyanka Roy
Hey guys happy new year. 2017 was amazing with lots of conflicts, earn and loss but it was a wonderful year in my life. What's your new year resolution? Share with me cause sharing is caring

Re: Happy new year!!!

Shivam shukla
Happy new year priyanka

Re: Happy new year!!!

Priyanka Roy
How's going everything?

Re: Happy new year!!!

Shivam shukla
Hlo priyanka

Re: Happy new year!!!

Priyanka Roy
Hey bro

Re: Happy new year!!!

Shivam shukla
Do you have bald head in this new years day

Re: Happy new year!!!

Priyanka Roy
Didn't you see my new profile pic? What did you think am I bald or not ? :p

Re: Happy new year!!!

Shivam shukla
Wooo it so smooth and shining

Re: Happy new year!!!

Priyanka Roy
Ya bro you got it also no plan to grow a single hair on my head till next winter

Re: Happy new year!!!

Priyanka Roy
Maybe I'm going through a leaser treatment if my missing hair area is not cure.

Re: Happy new year!!!

Shivam shukla
Ohhh nice I love bald look Nd bald is beautiful lovely look

Re: Happy new year!!!

Priyanka Roy
Ya why not.
Today mom going to tample with me I'm going out without cover my head

Re: Happy new year!!!

Shivam shukla
Wooo nice but put cap becoz so cold weather

Re: Happy new year!!!

Priyanka Roy
Not allowed even at the temple I will be nude we are on the way of Kolkata it's our family temple

Re: Happy new year!!!

Shivam shukla
Ohhh good you shave your head weekly naaa

Re: Happy new year!!!

Priyanka Roy
No regularly.

Re: Happy new year!!!

Shivam shukla
You mean daily

Re: Happy new year!!!

Priyanka Roy
Ya but today I don't shave my head will shave after the pooja

Re: Happy new year!!!

Shivam shukla
Woooow good who will shave your head

Re: Happy new year!!!

Priyanka Roy
My mom and other family relatives actually it's a custom pooja by our nearest priest for my baby good health I will be bathed by milk then my whole body will be shaved for body purification
12