Happy New Year

Liana
Happy New Year to all my beautiful friends on this site. Life can bring many ups and downs but ultimately god's plan always has a balance. With this new year, i would like to announce that I'm expecting my first baby. Words can't describe how happy i am. Now priyanka you know why I've been offline so much lol the constant sickness was taking a toll on me. But nevertheless, thank you to everyone who have always wished good upon me. Hope to come back with even better news regarding my baby in may/june.

Re: Happy New Year

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Happy New Year

Nilam
Happy new year Liana
And congrats for your motherhood

Re: Happy New Year

Liana
Bonu amader dui babu ta almost eki boyosh hobe 😍 And thank u nilam mashi 😘

Re: Happy New Year

srinivasraou1982
Hello liana how are you doing?