Hairfetish

Maddymaddy
How can I find out a girl with hairfetish

Re: Hairfetish

Riya
You are looking for me

Re: Hairfetish

Geetha purushan
Hi riya ur mail I'd pls

Re: Hairfetish

Riya
Yahaan bolo na Geetha. Sab ko pata chalega

Re: Hairfetish

Chintu
Riya you belong to USA still you are not ready to share your gmail.Are you trying to hide something ?

Re: Hairfetish

Riya
I don’t want to share personal details on a public forum because I will get spammed after that.

Re: Hairfetish

Dexter
Hi Rita,can we chat here

Re: Hairfetish

Riya
Yes. Of course

Re: Hairfetish

Dexter
Ok,Is your head shaved or was it shaven before?

Re: Hairfetish

Riya
Nope. Not shaved yet. I want to get it done though

Re: Hairfetish

Dexter
Ohkk,How would you like it buzzed and clean shave?

Re: Hairfetish

Riya
Clean shaven of course.

Re: Hairfetish

Dexter
Oh great, would you shave your eyebrows ?

Re: Hairfetish

Riya
I am open to the idea. I would like to experiment and see how it looks

Re: Hairfetish

Dexter
You are great, generally girls do not show such courage.Would you leave a shikha or not?

Re: Hairfetish

Riya
What is a shikha?

Re: Hairfetish

Dexter
Shikha is small patch of hair left on top of head.

Re: Hairfetish

Riya
Oh. I don’t know about it. I have never seen anyone with something like that

Re: Hairfetish

Dexter
I have done that, I have shaved my head clean with a small shikha

Re: Hairfetish

Riya
Ohk. But why would I do that when I can shave it all?
123