Haircut vow

Anshi
I dont know how any of you enjoying this torture.. i am a college going girl and my mother and father shave my head forcefully due to mannat. I begged not to but they dont listen to me. I am from such a religious brahmin family. My older sister found good boy for marriage and my mother had a mannat that we will donate our hairs in the name of god. Now its been 4 months and my mother still want to keep me in boycut. How do u all enjoy. This is not normal. I want to have my long hair once more

Re: Haircut vow

Vasu
In 4 months aftr shave, u'll hve only boycut..
Grow the hair fr another 6mnths to hve shoulder length hair..