Hair has been cut!

Vidhi
So, my hair has been cut.
It started with my brother's mundan.
He was made to sit on a newspaper and dad sat kn front of him
His hair was made wet. .
Then, a towel was wrapped ..
Dad took an ustra and put in a new blade..
The he told my brother to look at the right and he started removing his hair from sides first.
One side he was completely cleaned and shaven..
Then his head was bent and shaved and he looked another side and other side was shaved.  .
Then a re shave happened
And his head looked freshly shaven.
No hair nothing absolute clean head.
Then, his beard was removed too and he was totally shaven clean.

Then it was my turn.
My dad said you also do mundan.  .
I said no ways!
Then , my dad made me sit in a newspaper and my mother opened my hair.
Then he took hand clippers which we had bought from a local market long back as sometimes dad chops our hair at home as he likes us to keep it short.

I said u r trimming my hair so why clippers.
He said it's a buzz.   . So either shave it or buzz..
My mother said do her mundan and shave her head clean..
I said no ! Fine clipp it..
Then my hair was made wet..
My dad started clipping my hair and it was falling on my lap like anything..
Then when all the hair was cut.. my dad moved his hand on my head and used a machine and moved it on my head for many times..
My hair was like a stubble..
Then he took ustra and cleaned shaved my nape..
He said issey acha mundwadeta sar tumhara..

I said no need..

Then he shaved his beard and all the hair was cleaned from floor..

Re: Hair has been cut!

Chinna_Reddy
nice Vidhi

Re: Hair has been cut!

Chinna_Reddy
what's ur hair length before cut

Re: Hair has been cut!

Vidhi
Shoulder length thick wavy

My dad prefers to keep my hair short
As since kid I have had haircut and shaves with my brother at men's saloon only.

Re: Hair has been cut!

Vidhi
It's better than mundan!
Atleast some hair.. but my dad is like isey acha mundan kardo.. even now

Re: Hair has been cut!

Chinna_Reddy
how u felt while doing

Re: Hair has been cut!

Chinna_Reddy
u have experience in past, y r u not allowing now for headshave

Re: Hair has been cut!

Bhavana
Hi

Re: Hair has been cut!

Chinna_Reddy
hi

Re: Hair has been cut!

Vidhi
Because I don't want to shave now ..
I have always had short hair..
Each time hair is cut .  .it's short like boys..
And when it's grown.. it's grown either to shave or chop off very short..

Even in school,my regular hair cuts would happen with brother at a men's saloon or near a footh path saloon..

A typical boycut or a mushroom cut on the boy cut..

Sometimes, it was buzzed too.
.

Re: Hair has been cut!

Chinna_Reddy
ok vidhi, u from?

Re: Hair has been cut!

Vidhi
North.

Re: Hair has been cut!

Vidhi
Since my brother had his mundan today.. my dad may shave himself too

Re: Hair has been cut!

Vidhi
Otherwise in past we've had headshaven clean with haircuts

Re: Hair has been cut!

Chinna_Reddy
ohhh, wat about ur mom

Re: Hair has been cut!

Anil
What is your plan now vidhi

Re: Hair has been cut!

Vidhi
Why will she shave?
She has had a haircut and shave once with us that's it.
It was at Haridwar when the family had shaven heads.

We had reached haridwar. Then the next day, outside temples, near the roadside footpath, usually many barbers sit for headshaves, so out there we all were shaven.

We sat in a line..
And the barbers were instructed to shave the heads clean.
For dad and bro also clean with no little hair left on top.. absolute clean shavd head..
So the barbers first clipped the hair off..
Then, they made it wet ..

Then they took ustra and started the mundan.. kept on rotating head till all hair was not removed.. then with a shaving brush he made a thick foam on my head and shaved it.. all 4 of us were shaved clean.. then mom made a tilak on all heads..

Also, after 2 months, a mini re shave was done for dad bro and me oy to give hair at local temple.. mini reshave was done at home by dad .. he shaved my brother and me

Re: Hair has been cut!

Anil
What is your hair length now

Re: Hair has been cut!