Hair fetish chat

VirtualBaldie
Hello everyone. I am kinda new to this platform.
So, I am a girl . I am 19 and I am from India. I have hair just above my waist and it is jet black. I have a huge hair fetish and I'd love to do some role plays which involves forced headshave. I want my hair to be pulled, me slapped and shaved in the most hideous way possible. If anyone is interested please reply to this thread.

Conditions:
Under no circumstance will I be revealing my personal details nor will I send pictures. I can send pictures of what I might seemingly look like that too only if the situation demands. But no real pictures.
You have to be well versed in English and I don't want to role play with someone who makes a lot of grammatical errors.

I am sorry if I am being too picky, but I have an OCD regarding that and when I tried role plays with people who don't share the same fluency as I did in a common language, I did NOT enjoy it at all neither was I about to reciprocate properly.

Looking forward to it. :)

Re: Hair fetish chat

Baldi
Hello. How are you doing?

Re: Hair fetish chat

Pankajmayu
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
jc

Re: Hair fetish chat

jc
hi. will u able to have a haircut like a line bob or graduated bob ?

Re: Hair fetish chat

Pankajmayu
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hair fetish chat

VirtualBaldie
Hello baldi. I am doing good. Thank you. :)

Re: Hair fetish chat

VirtualBaldie
Hey Pankajmayu. I don't mind the haircut part. :)

Re: Hair fetish chat

Pankajmayu
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
sam

Re: Hair fetish chat

sam
hi

Re: Hair fetish chat

Vasu
Hei Virtualbaldie..
All the best fr finding the person wth gud vocabulary like u in this forum..

Re: Hair fetish chat

Pankajmayu
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hair fetish chat

Baldi
Hi VB. What would you like to talk about?

Re: Hair fetish chat

PuneGuy
Even I have OCD regarding texts with grammatical errors

Re: Hair fetish chat

Akhil
Hi ...dear I am interested

Re: Hair fetish chat

Sandy
Hi VB, Don't you think its too much to ask for in a virtual forum like this with lots of virtual people. We do want to enjoy our fetish kind of thing by talking to each other but not this way, I would really slap you and humiliate you lot more than you desired for if you were real. Any way I'm kind of your type who like BDSM.
Le me know if you are still out there with your horny feelings.

Re: Hair fetish chat

VirtualBaldie
Hello Sandy.
Well, I don't think it's too much to ask for. I did role plays before and due to the language barrier I couldn't get the feel. So, it is just me station what I want.

Do mail me and we will talk. :)

Re: Hair fetish chat

uday kumar
Hello VB, I don't find you around here, drop me your email so that we can have fun :D

Re: Hair fetish chat

Buzzerbuzz
I love long hairs.... Its just awesome... I luv to comb play.. Touch the soft hairs admire it... I am in love with long hair... I am a hair fetish too frm india

Re: Hair fetish chat

Akshaya
Hi i m intrested how can we do this reply me at akkihaircut@gmail.com

Re: Hair fetish chat