Hair damage due to straightening

anjali
hey guys
I did my straightning 4th time last week..I already faced hairfall problems alongwith splitends and damaged hair recently due to which i decided to cut it short after which the damage hair was almost gone and hairfall also reduced. but as my hair was turning curly again so i decided to go for straightning for the 4th time last week..but now i could see the ends of my hair has damaged again..and its really looking rough..I think that he has not done it properly, so i have decided to go to him again to look out the solution..please suggest what should i do?

Re: Hair damage due to straightening

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
gul

Re: Hair damage due to straightening

gul
Yes absolutely head shave is the ultimate solution.. Instead of wasting time consulting doctor n going to dat person. go n get ur head shaved.

CONTENTS DELETED

anjali
how can i shave??? i wasted 7K in straightning..is there any remedy to cure it?? I dont see any point going to doctor for damaged or rough hair..

CONTENTS DELETED

Nidhu
hii Priyanka didi

CONTENTS DELETED

Nidhu
how are you

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hair damage due to straightening

Vasu
Anjali,
Ur hair would b damaged due to heat produced during straightening.. apply some oil to ur hair and take care of it.. hopefully it ll resolve ur issue..
Dnt straighten till the issue is resolved..
For 7k I believe u did permanent straightening.. right..?
gul

so now spend 70 n get it shaved to avoid other hair problems. ..

Re: Hair damage due to straightening

anjali
yes vasu it was permanent straightning.. I am going to that salon guy today..lets see if he can apply any treatment..

Re: Hair damage due to straightening

Shivam shukla
Hlo priyanka