Gundu cheyinchukovalani vundi

Re: Gundu cheyinchukovalani vundi

Vasu
Yes I hve good hair growth..I hve good volume of hair and pretty strong hair..

Once u do gundu, do reshave fr 3-4 weeks to strengthen the hair follicles.. u hve to apply oil and massage it regularly to hve strong hair base..

Re: Gundu cheyinchukovalani vundi

Deepika K
Bro u should have become a doc for hair 😁
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Gundu cheyinchukovalani vundi

Vasu
Yea.. now i'm thinking tat I should've gone into hairstyling field.. tat way I would hve got more knowledge about hair maintenance..

Re: Gundu cheyinchukovalani vundi

Priyanka
Why don't you start a saloon or parlour it would be profitable also fun for you

You already have great knowledge bro

U'll be the first customer right?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Gundu cheyinchukovalani vundi

Priyanka
Maybe we both who knows the future

Re: Gundu cheyinchukovalani vundi

I dont know to cut hair perfectly and all those styling..
If needed, I have to take training and strt a part-time saloon..
I'm not sure if it ll work out or not..

We both if he starts saloon after a year n half

Dnt worry bro. If everyone from this forum comes to that saloon it would be a profitable venture

Trust me it will work

Ya why not maybe his saloon would be out get together place what's you say

Ya it can be our get together place as well.
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Gundu cheyinchukovalani vundi

Let me speak wth my lady and chk if it is a viable option..

Ofcourse it will be bro. Vadina will not say no to you
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Gundu cheyinchukovalani vundi

Vasu
Ok sis.. ll chk and see...
Day by day i'm unable to stop thinkng about haircut and head shaves...
I cant get it out of my mind..

Hmm u r too addicted bro...

That's why it would be your best way to utilize yourself you will be in work and that time you will fulfill your desire at the same time.

Plan it bro. Who knows I may visit ur saloon n get a haircut by you?😎
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Gundu cheyinchukovalani vundi

Vasu
Ha ha ha..
Let me wrk on it sis..
I would v really happy if something happens like tat..