Going to shave my head again.

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Vasu
Dnt worry sis.. its just hair..
But the mental health of baby will b affected if u are feeling sad and depressed.. so u hve to b happy and cheerfull..
U say U r 5mnths pregnant now.. so the baby will b able to feel everything tat u r thinkng..

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
Ya bro I know.
I'm not sad but I don't want to be permanent bald.

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Shivam shukla
Ohhh you can grow your hair but now just shaved Nd enjoy

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
My head shave is done I have nothing to do without enjoy

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Shivam shukla
Ohhh common it's just hair

Re: going to shave my hand again.

srinivasraou1982
Dont worry priyanka sister.

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Vasu
As u r pregnant, dont take any tablets. It might cause side effects fr baby growth.
Ask fr some ointment medicine whch u can apply on head..
Dnt worry sis, u wont b permanently bald..
Also, its just hair.. u have to believe tat u look beautiful with or without hair.. it doesn't matter..

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
Bro you know me well it won't be a problem if I have hair or not but what my baby think if his/her mother become bald

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Vasu
Babies wont think bad of their parents..
For the first couple of years u r the world to ur baby..
Once the baby grows and u dnt hve hair grown, then u can explain wat was the issue..

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Liana
Bonu the same thing happened to me. Maybe its generics or maybe its just side effects of pregnancy

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
I don't know re leave it I'm not going to think about it lets see what doctor say

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Vasu
Tats the spirit.. cheer up and b happy..
Usually hairfall ll come aftr baby birth..

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
Thanks bro btw the doctor was amazed to see my confidence she was literally shocked to see me and she recommend a cream to apply on missing roots also I'm using onions on my infected spot lets see what happened usually it takes month to recover so finger crossed.

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Lakshmi
I think its just a foto from net wat u shared priyanka
Bcoz the face in the pic is a north east gil
The isue is aloepacia.
Bcoz red scar is aloepecia.
Its treatable

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Shivam shukla
Hii laxmi

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Sowjanya
Hii

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Lakshmi
Hi shivam

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Sowjanya
Hi laxmi

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Vasu
Lakshmi.
Is it u from chithoor..?

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Vasu
The pic Priyanka shared is just fr reference..