Going to shave my head again.

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Vasu
The issue might b due to any infections or vitamin deficiency.. try to find the root cause..

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
Shave will not help Shukla I think

Re: going to shave my hand again.

srinivasraou1982
Better visit the doctor and take advice also try to have good fruits as it is very well required to you

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Cockroaches r infectious, but I doubt it might not b the reason..
Skin allergy might b a reason..

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
Bro if I have problems then why I don't find any of my missing hair on my pillow ?

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Shivam shukla
No I mean do headshave and then treatment

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
Ya bro I just finished buzzed my head and applied shaving cream on my head.

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Do u think the cockroaches had biten ur hair so smooth like a bald head.?
Its fishy tat the fallen hair is missing, but I dont think cockroaches have eaten them or raken them away..

You shaving your self nice

You have logic but I'm now tensed about my missing hair area if my root is permanently damaged then I have to be bald rest of my life

No my mum is shaving my head

Priyanka dont worry please visit the doctor and go for through checkup and it is suggestion from me to stop shaving atleast for 4 -5 months from now.

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Shivam shukla
Maybe it's start of alocepia you plss visit doctor

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Dont panic priyanka.. everything ll b fine..

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
No problem but I want to give birth my child with hairs 5 months left for my baby born

Re: going to shave my hand again.

srinivasraou1982
Alright priyanka

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy

The missing area looks like that.

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Shivam shukla
Ohh it's really not looking nice you keep bald shave very smooth and visit doc

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
Ya I'm

Re: going to shave my hand again.