Going to shave my head again.

1234 ... 6

Going to shave my head again.

Priyanka Roy
This post was updated on .
Today my head will shaved again. When I woke up in the morning I saw a big bald patch in front of my head and it's smooth like permanent bald. I was searching for my lost hair but I didn't find any of hair and it was totally vanished then I show my problem to my mom and she said it caused by cockroaches and onion pest maybe solved my problem but the process must be applied daily and she doesn't know how long it will take. Is anyone know what happened to me what caused bald patches on my head?

Re: going to shave my hand again.

srinivasraou1982
Hello priyanka how r u

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
So bad bro suddenly my front hairs is missing

Re: going to shave my hand again.

srinivasraou1982
oh sad to hear that so you will be shaving your head again then.

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
Ya maybe mum is going to shave my head soon but I don't want to

Re: going to shave my hand again.

srinivasraou1982
My mummy will be going on regular shave once in 3 days she is very happy

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
Don't want to listen bro about your mum so sorry you just repeat same things again and again

Re: going to shave my hand again.

srinivasraou1982
Fine alright priyanka like so what are plans of 31 december year ending...

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Shivam shukla
Hiii priyanka

Nothing much spent time with my family

Hi

Ok we had plans to celebrate in our colony on 31 december 2017

But I think you alreday shaveed your head so I think you I'll have no problm keep bald smooth and enjoy life .

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
Good actually I'm unable to move for my pregnancy

Re: going to shave my hand again.

srinivasraou1982
Ok that a good new from you Priyanka. Congratulations.

Ya but I don't want to become permanent bald the missing hair area is so smooth like their was never even a single hair

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
Thanks bro

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Hellos priyanka..
Its sad to hear u lost ur forehead hair..
I dont know if it ll recover or not..
Its better to visit a dermatologist and get opinion from him..

Shave it smooth with ustra I think it will helofull

Re: going to shave my hand again.

Priyanka Roy
Hi vasu Anna mum was saying it caused by cockroaches is it true?
Ya I'm going to hospital in the evening.
1234 ... 6