Girl headshave advice!

Heather Sheila
Hey! I'm a girl and I really wanna shave my head but I dunno how it would feel or if I should do it. It is a small fetish of mine but I'd like to know what it feels like in detail if anyone has been through the experience.

Also, another quick question, if I was to do it for money, how much would I get paid?

Re: Girl headshave advice!

Nandhu
Hi shelia

Re: Girl headshave advice!

Pankajmayu
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Girl headshave advice!

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Girl headshave advice!

Vasu
Hello Heather..
If u want to shave ur head, I would b able to offer u 10k..
Would u like to get the shave by me done..?
Tell us more about urself..

Re: Girl headshave advice!

anjali
even i wanna shave my head..but I am damn afraid!

Re: Girl headshave advice!

Heather Sheila
Ah, same here!