Girl headshave advice!

Heather Sheila
Hey! I'm a girl and I really wanna shave my head but I dunno how it would feel or if I should do it. It is a small fetish of mine but I'd like to know what it feels like in detail if anyone has been through the experience.

Also, another quick question, if I was to do it for money, how much would I get paid?

Re: Girl headshave advice!

Nandhu
Hi shelia

Re: Girl headshave advice!

Pankajmayu
Wher u stay sheila?

Re: Girl headshave advice!

Priyanka Roy
Hi Sheila headshave is a wonderful experience if you don't experience yet do it as soon as possible it's a unforgettable experience when you become completely bald you will feel so lite and cold air on your scalp also you will enjoy the razor sound during headshave. It's an wonderful experience for sure.
You can also charge money someone is interested to shave your head and give you money but most of them offer you for nude headshave even with video.

Re: Girl headshave advice!

Pankajmayu
Hi. Am ready to pay to shave girls head.no need to be nude. No video will be done.

Re: Girl headshave advice!

Vasu
Hello Heather..
If u want to shave ur head, I would b able to offer u 10k..
Would u like to get the shave by me done..?
Tell us more about urself..

Re: Girl headshave advice!

anjali
even i wanna shave my head..but I am damn afraid!

Re: Girl headshave advice!

Heather Sheila
Ah, same here!

Re: Girl headshave advice!