Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

Komal
Right now i had bob haircut.
U have to do more job than mine.šŸ˜‚

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

Dabber
What's ur insta username komal n sneha??

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

Pankajmayu
Very nice sneha. Can i get a chance to shave ur head? I ll pay u for that. Watsapp me 9029866247

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

Rahul
Hey Iā€™m from Ahmedabad can we plz meet for chat about head shave plz ur place ur time

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

Sowjanya
Hi Rahul

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

RIDA GANJI
komal  join me pls rida ganji face book

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

Komal
Ok

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

Shital
Happy new year all friend

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

Rahul
Hey sowjanya

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

srinivasraou1982
HI Shital
Happy new year how r you

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

Komal
Hi..
Sneha
How r u?? Still bald??

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

shidharaj
hello komel can u join on facebook ,,,,,name is sidharaj patel
Jc

Hi. Sneha would like to have your like a line bob or graduated bob?
Jc

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

Jc
Hi komal your no. Plz. For hair fetish chat. I like to chat for bob kind of haircut and highlights

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

Komal
Chat here only

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

Siddhartha
Hii priya tum ganji Hui ho kya

Re: Girl from gujarat -Fetish complete...takli

Marshal
Hiii komal hw r u
12