Get out sunidhi

Hitali konkar
This forum was a beautiful place to share stories about headshaves and since Sunidhi has joined in it has deteriorated and become a highly disturbing and lewd space for discussions.
I’m disappointed in this community for not taking the right steps and getting rid of people like Sunidhi before they ruined the charm of this forum.

Re: Get out sunidhi

Bhavesh Patel
Hi hitali
Where are you from
Send your Gmail id please or reply me on hangouts
bhavin12784patel@gmail.com

Re: Get out sunidhi

Detective L
Hello hitali well done I like when ppl who dont speak hesitate but then they just gather guts n support right thing respect for u