Fresh hair cut : short haircut and mushroom cut

Fresh hair cut : short haircut and mushroom cut

Shravani
So today I got my haircut..  My hair had over grown till my shoulder and my dad said that we should get it cut.
I was excited and agreed as since a kid I've had boy cuts and mushroom cuts all short ones.

So we went to the regular men's saloon and waited for our turn.
Then when our turn came I sat on the chair and my dad said that boycut with mushroom cut and shave the sides while doing mushroom cut.

Then my dad sat behind in the waiting seat.

The barber caped me and sprayed alot of water on my head to wet my hair.
He removed his hair cutting scissor and long thin comb and started chopping my hair as I could see alot of hair falling on the white cape then he told me to bend and chopped the back hair. Then right and left side and then alot of hair was chopped from top to keep it very short.

After boy cut he started shaping it for mushroom Cut.

He kept on cutting and shaving sides..  Then after 15 Mins the mushroom cut part was done.

He took one ustra to clear extra hair and give a shape to the edges.

Later her chopped more hair from sides and top.

My dad saw and instructed to chop my hair further so it doesn't come in comb at all.

The next 10 mins went in alot of chopping of hair.
He finally removed a machine and moved around my head.

Now my hair was extremely sort of.. Sort of buzz but more of a extremely short boy haircut with mushroom cut.

I was happy as I felt light and good.

Re: Fresh hair cut : short haircut and mushroom cut

Rajesh23kad
Great

Re: Fresh hair cut : short haircut and mushroom cut

Krish
Hi Shravani.

How are you.
Nice story and enjoy your boy cut style.
Where are you from.
Be happy friends 👭👬👫

Re: Fresh hair cut : short haircut and mushroom cut

Maheshbabu5
Its interesting any more