Fresh Headshave

Baldi
Hi Guys, I have been shaving my head for the past fee months. Then I stopped for a couple of weeks. Today, I am going to get a headshave from a barber whom I asked to do it on the roadside.

Re: Fresh Headshave

Baldi
I am open to more ideas if you have any.

Re: Fresh Headshave

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Fresh Headshave

Baldi
Body toh korbo e definitely. Sheta o matha er por baari eshe kore debe

Re: Fresh Headshave

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Fresh Headshave

Baldi
Parlour er meye ta k diye?

Re: Fresh Headshave

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Fresh Headshave

Baldi
Parlour er meye ta e roadside e nera korbe amake

Re: Fresh Headshave

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Fresh Headshave

Baldi
Bochor shuru hote e abar nera. Hahaha. Mondo na. Ki bolo?

Re: Fresh Headshave

Baldi
Tomar ei chobi ta toh darun

Re: Fresh Headshave

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Fresh Headshave

Baldi
Ei baar hole lomba shomoy er jonno hobo.

Re: Fresh Headshave

Baldi
Its feels like a duty now. Nera ta kora. Mon kharab hoye jaye na korle