Forced headshave after marriage

Radhika
Hi I'm radhika. I was living with parents in Hyderabad. Am from lower middle class family, so soon as I finish college exam my parents wanted to have me married. Iam of average height, with think long straight hair up to my knee. Im not thin, but slighly chubby.! So when one family came to to ask for me to get married to their son, who is engineer and 31 year old, my parent immediately agreed. I was 22. I didn't want to get married to this man, but since my parents and his parents agreed I had no choice. I was hesitant and sad first.
After my marriage, we move to chennai. But my in laws and parents stayed in Hyderabad.
In the first week after our marriage my husband became more and more stricter. Soon I started to follow what he said because I was scared, and wanted to impress him. I became very nervous around him. I took care of home chores. I also soon saw at night he started to watch some videos and read things and didnt show them to me. He tried blocking them from me. I became curious, but soon left it and forgot about it. One day after  my husband came home and said that we are going to tirupathi because after marriage my head needs to be shaved.he said otherwise my inlaws will get angry. I disagreed. I pleaded I will ne'ver cut my hair. He slapped me, he said I have no choice. He said its for the good of marriage life. But the next day luckily I became very sick! I had a viral fever and stomach problem, and the doctor said no way I can travel for 2 more weeks. But my husband soon thought another idea. One week later he came home and said I do not need to go to tirupathi he said he had called  a barber from nearby so I can get a gundu. He said me to get ready fast. I said no and started to cry,but it was no use. The barber arrived in 10 mins.my husband made me sit on ground and got a stool and bucket for the barber, I could not stop crying. My husband scolded me saying don't cry and asked the barber to make my headshave extra smooth and shining. In about 5 mins I became completely bald. The barber applied shaving foam on head again and shaved once more with blade making my head shining. Then he put water and cleaned my head. He rubbed his hand over my head to check if he missed something. Then my husband rubbed my head for 2 minutes and was then satisfied. He then gave the barber one oil and told him to apply on my head.he then asked the barber to also shave my face fully, including eyebrows. This made me shocked. But the barber said ok. The barber was also having fun. And my face and eyebrows were also soon shaved. I become scared to look in the mirror, and become even more scared of my husband. When the barber left, my husband rubbed and caressed my head the whole day.  It was i realised he was an extreme headshave fetish.That night my husband making love to me  so roughly, spanking my bald head throughout and it made me cry. It was so humiliating and it pleased my husband.
Years after this headshave became a monthly routine. 10 years after marriage I'm now still bald having no eyebrows also. I not allowed to wear cap when I go out. I have one 9 year old girl. She is also bald like me. But her eyebrows will be shaved only when she comes of age. Our neighbors have also become used to us being bald. Though they gossip and laugh often. I still have a dream of getting the long hair I used to have but it can never happen.

Re: Forced headshave after marriage

nadiya
Hi radhika madam .i think u like long hair

Re: Forced headshave after marriage

mahi
hi,radhika i am feeling very sad for u and your child.

Re: Forced headshave after marriage

Ahmed Hassan
gunja hoti rahokia problem hay without lice without dandruf without hair feel free and enjoy itself

Re: Forced headshave after marriage

rucks
oh my God! ! get away from that monster.  and what about your parents and in laws? don't they say anything?  just run away from that monster and then file for divorce and harassment.  atleast save your daughter from that mad man.

Re: Forced headshave after marriage

Prakash
Rucks is right, leave him and shave his head to the skin and some solution so that his hair should not grow back
chw

Re: Forced headshave after marriage

chw
he s a bloody fucker...

Re: Forced headshave after marriage

Arouj
Does anyone have read my story headshave+rape

Re: Forced headshave after marriage

SWETHA
HI I AM SWETHA  MAINE 28 SAAL KI HUE BEFOR 2 YEAR MERE SHADI HUE HAI.
EK DIN MERE COLLAGE FRIEND KO PHONE AYA THA YE MERE HUSBAND KO PASAND NAHI HAI.UNONE MUZE WARNING DIYA BAAD ME 2 MONTH KE BAADD USKA PHIR MUZE PHONE AYA THA OUR WO PHONE MERE HUSBAND NE UTHAYA THA YE BAAT UNKO ACCHI NAHI NAGI.UNNONE MUZE US DIN BAHAR GHUMANE LEKE GAYE OUR RASTE ME HI UNNONE APNI GADDI SALOON KE BAHAR KHADI KI. OUR MUZE WO SALLON ME LEKE GAYE. UNNONE MUZE KAHA MAI AB TUZE ZINDAGIKA PUNISH MENT DE RAHA HU. UNNONE BARBOR KO KAHA ESKE SAB BAAL KAT DO MAINE BAHOT MANA KIYA PAR WO MANE NAHI  UNNONE MUZE ZABARDASTI CHAIR PE BITH DIYA  OUR BARBOR KO BOOLA ZALDI SE ZALDI SAB BAAL KAT DO . MUZE BAHOT BURA LAGA. BABOR NE MERE BAAL KULE KIYE AUR WO KATNE LAGA MERE HUSBAND NE KAHA SAB BALL WASTRE SE NEKALO. BASME USNE MERE BAAL ME PAANI MARAKAR SAB GILE KAR DIYE  OUR WASTRE  SE SAB MERE SIR MUDWA DIYA BADME SIR PE CREIM LAGA KE 2 BAR WOSTRA GHUMANE KO KAHA . AB MERE SIR PE EK BHI BAAL NAHI THA MUZE BAHUT SHARAM AA RAHI THI PAR MAI KHUCH BHI KAR NAHI SAKATHI THI. BADME USNE KAHA U TUMARI PUNISHMENT HAI AGAR BADME AGR APKE FRIEND KA CALL ATAHAI TO HAMESHA KE LIYE MAI TUMHE GANGI RAKHUNGA.
XXX

Re: Forced headshave after marriage

XXX
Hi,I like ur story. If I married u,I will do the same. But, I will not call the Barber, i will shave ur hair. With the help of headshave instruments. By:XXX

Re: Forced headshave after marriage

Hiren bhatt
Me direct Astra deta and bal on floor and perome gir padta Gila long just 10minit astra shave chhat WATSUP 09574444577,i am spicel fetish worker balka barsat kartame
Mia

Re: Forced headshave after marriage

Mia
If you want to rp with me please mail me
mialove256@gmail.com.