Forced Wedding

1234 ... 15

Forced Wedding

Sahana
I am Sahana. I am from Hyderabad. I am 23 and I am a working woman. My parents want to get me married off as soon as possible.I am not particularly interested in a marriage at this point of time. But my parents have been forcing me into this.My parents found a guy whom they think is suitable for me.I got to knw this 3 days back..i.e on friday. And my mom also informed that they would come to see me on saturday and also told me if this match is fixed, I would get married pretty soon..within a week as he should leave to Chicago. She had sent me his details. His name is Varun...yes he is hot and educated and from a well off family. Its jus that i do not want a marriage so soon where I dont even get to know him. I really do not want it now. But i had no choice.I read a scenario pretty close to what i was going through and too a really bold decission and implemented that as soon as my had cut the call. While going home,I went to parlour and I got my head shaved in a hope that he would dislike me.I mean seriously who would want to marry a bald girl and feel comfortable to flaunt to is friends...I thought he would tell a clear no the moment he sees me. As soon as I got home from the office my mom scolded me really bad and my dad didnt even talk to me(i know he cant stay angry for long...so that is pretty cool). I thought they would cancel off everything in the first place. But no they did not.
So, I thought when he sees me, the whole story would end. When he came home and seen me, I saw a clear shocck on his face.I felt I was winning. But unfoortunately it didnt work that way. He said he wanted to talk to me and when we were left to privacy, he said he loved the way I looked(me completely shocked...Well I am beautiful enough,5.6 height and i weigh 56 kg,but its the hair that adds to it). Later he talked really dirty like he want to touch me and do me and blah blah. HE is a total pervert is what I realised. I immidiately started to dislike him. Then he started to talk serious stuff telling ki this seeing each other is just a formality because their family clearly liked ours and our family liked them. I told him that I wanted to work and be independent and all that. He told i Dont hav to work and it is not ok in his family for women to work. HE told me not to wear any sort of western wear either. I was awestruck. L\ater they all left and i told my dad I didnt like him and my opinion didnt matter. Everything was going soo fast I lost track of it. But I already know this is something I hav already got into despite of not wanting it. Today i didnt go for work because I need not, maybe I will go one day inorder to complete resignation formalities. Yesterday there was engagement. My cousins made fun of me. He saved my name as gundu in his phone and that is how he calls me now.
Worst part...his friends made fun of me too. Marriage is fixed on this sunday, 4th of june. I do not want to shop...i dont even see myself somewhere close to happy. Because I dont see this a relationship. It is more like a permanent contract. There is no peace or hope in life. I feel that i even lost my beauty by shaving my hair. I made a fool out of myself among my relatives and neibhours. I dont see a future I hoped for.
Today morning his mom came home and told me that his son loved me with bald head and he wanted me clean shaven even on the day of wedding...Now this is clear humiliation.
So everybody congratulate me.....I am getting married to an asshole(trust me I dont feel good...hope you note the sarcasm).!

Re: Forced Wedding

Mohit
for the first time on this I've seen someone using proper english.

Re: Forced Wedding

Sahana
I thought this was about my Marriage and shaved head rather than my English

Re: Forced Wedding

Mohit
Well....I like shaved heads too...Maybe we can meet..i am from hyderabad

Re: Forced Wedding

Sahana
Did you actually read the above thing...I am going to be married.
I will be someones wife in a week. And yu really want to meet me...Duh

Re: Forced Wedding

Mohit
you jus told that is nt a wedding u want

Re: Forced Wedding

Sahana
Doesnt mean I am going to be disloyal

Re: Forced Wedding

Mohit
Fine
Tell me about the procdure of your headshave and how do you feel about it!

Re: Forced Wedding

Sahana
I went into a unisex salon. and there was a guy whi was free...he asked he can do for me.
I said headshave.He asked me if I was sure. I nodded. He caped me and made a pony tail out of my hair and chopped it off exactly at my neck. My hair hung as a rough bob. then he got the clippers and removed all the attachments and from the crown he started shaving my hair...it was lik a ghost consuming all the hair.In around 10 mins he completed and when i thot it was done and i was about to get up..He said i was not yet done. He got some shaving foam and applied it all over my head and let it stay for a minute or 2 and thhen with a straight razor he started shaving....All this while i was facing the other side of the mirror without a clue of how horrible I looked. When he is done shaving, he cleaant the foam using a towel and then applied after shave and told me I was done. There was a huge smile on his face when I looked at him. When I hav seen myself in the mirror I found a really weird women with  a shining scalp...ugh...i can never forget that face of mine.I immidiatlely tied my scarf and went to the reception to pay and leave.

Right now I feel like a Stoopid..I loved my hair....now this asshole husband of mine doesnt want it on my head at all...I feel downright insane.
I regret it.IF i had known I would anyway be marrying him, I would have not shaved my head in the first place.

Re: Forced Wedding

mahesh156
So pity on u sahana very sad

Re: Forced Wedding

Mahiya
Dw sahana, ur hair will eventually be long again. And if u think is possible then try to convince ur parents to call off wedding. If not then just do why u hv 2 do with pride. Dont let them humiliate u

Re: Forced Wedding

srinivasraou1982
Mahiya see how pity is the post of Sahana.

Re: Forced Wedding

Mahiya
Yeah its hard to be girl sometimes. We make so many sacrifices

Re: Forced Wedding

srinivasraou1982
Yes Mahiya well said due to idiot she shaved her head.

Re: Forced Wedding

Mahiya
But it will grow back sahana so no need to worry

Re: Forced Wedding

Sahana
I really cant convince my parents. So all i am left with is getting married to that asshole. He is really a pervert. He was touching himself infront of me..How cheap!
He looks like a despo who would attack the moment he feels is right. I would definitely not hav a say in my life again after this..!
His mother is at whole new level. She was telling me tht he mmight be a bit rude and harsh on me and i should get used to it..Blah Blah...old moron she is!! She dared to ask me if I was a virgin at all...I am already sick of these people.

Re: Forced Wedding

Mahiya
Sahana I understand ur pain. My fiance is nice but his mother is something else. She want me to stay home and stuff, end my schooling, she want to keep me in control. Our fate is just unlucky

Re: Forced Wedding

Sahana
arey...but seriously they got nothing to do about our past!
BAck then i was in a few relationships...But they didnt go on a good note...Never did I let anyone of them touch me atleast despite of knowing them and now VAru touches me everywhere lik I am his born right!
I honestly doubt how long this marriage is going to last. If its crappy i dont mind ending it.
Tis is soo wrong about them...Even the marriage has not happened and their beaviour is already inducing the idea of divorce.

Re: Forced Wedding

Sahana
I didnt hav restrictions about hanging out with friends and stuff. Varun is pretty much cool with all that stuff.It is jus that he is a creep scares the shit out of me.

Re: Forced Wedding

Sahana
And I am not just going to accept it as fate.
I am fight it. I already told him how i feel about everrything going on around. I clearly told him I am not going to tolerate any sort of disrespect. He was trying to be good or he really understood....god knows what but he told I can be whatevr I want when his parents or famiy aint around him. In front of them, I am supposed to be this ideal bahu. So my life is going to be a drama...that is for sure...I mean i can already feel it..
1234 ... 15