For telugu people if anybody wants do headshave for others come to my salon i will give a chance to do but only for hyderabad people

For telugu people if anybody wants do headshave for others come to my salon i will give a chance to do but only for hyderabad people

Keyrun
If you are interested please come to inbox

Re: For telugu people if anybody wants do headshave for others come to my salon i will give a chance to do but only for hyderabad people

Gundu guy
Tell me ur address

Re: For telugu people if anybody wants do headshave for others come to my salon i will give a chance to do but only for hyderabad people

Manthan
I would like to come and shave someone’s head. i stay at Hyderabad, let me know where to come..

Keyrun
Dilsukhnagar near khazana jewellery

Keyrun
Perfectcuts unisex salon

My shave
Any contact num

Keyrun
U can mail to me

Keyrun
Are you male or female

My shave
Male why

Keyrun
Bro if you want any details you can ask me

Anil
Any chance for people other than hyderabad

It's your wish bro
If you want to come you can come

Re: For telugu people if anybody wants do headshave for others come to my salon i will give a chance to do but only for hyderabad people

Nani
Bro
Any one in vizag for headshave , gundu cheskunevallu