Fetish confusion

Amara
Hey guys many may not remember me but i came across this site a few months ago and for one reason or another i had to leave. I wanted to put all this fetishism aside but reality is that i couldnt. As much as i tried, these feelings kept coming back. And now i have even more fetishes that dont even have names. I dont know why i feel like this. Can somebody please help me find a solution.
These days I’ve been fantasizing about being fat shamed more than usual. I have an overgrown boycut and i want to shave all it off. I love the humiliation and these days I’ve been craving it. Along with i love when people mistake me for a boy. It embarrasses me to my core. I also have this newfound love for adult diapers. Feeling the thickness between my legs is amazing.
I’m sorry if all this is too much for some readers. I felt like i need someone to talk to about this problem that i have

Re: Fetish confusion

krish
Hi Amara jii,

How are you

Once you got this hair fetish means it's unable to avoid this you need to enjoy this feel and enjoy only.

Re: Fetish confusion

Baldy
Just shave it off once and you will feel better and I did the same .. anything email me

Re: Fetish confusion

Akshaya
Hi baldy u email id ??

Re: Fetish confusion

Psychyatrist
Hi Amara,if u need any help to come out of it please reply to me.I can help u overcoming these fetishes.I used to mast*u*ate for headshave videos but now I didn't for 1 month.I followed some techniques.I u want please reply to this post.

Some may question why I came here if I overcame my fetishism,now I don't feel the urge to mast*u*ate even after seeing headshave videos and reading.Please  reply this msg if u want to overcome them.

Re: Fetish confusion

Akshaya
Hi psychyarist i replied give me u r email

Re: Fetish confusion

Psychyatrist
tell me??

Re: Fetish confusion

Amara
Hey but what about all my mother fetishes

Re: Fetish confusion

Amara
Other*****